Wonderboy Is gonna get murked so badly

I think Wonderboy found his match with Till, Till doesn't fuck around his not going to get confused by Wonderboy's movement this is going to be a great display of striking, can't wait.

tenor.gif
That looks really good for the wrists.

Jesus christ people really get sucked into the ufc PR machine

Some people analyse fights by who they've beaten, others actually watch the fights and judge by what they see.

What did Till's draw with Dalby teach you?

The reality is Till has only beaten two fighters who are still in the UFC. One is Ayari who hasn't fought in a year, the other is Cowboy. Till has one lone win against a decent opponent. And while he looked awesome in it, he isn't by any means the first fighter to take Cowboy out of his game.

What did Till's draw with Dalby teach you?

The reality is Till has only beaten two fighters who are still in the UFC. One is Ayari who hasn't fought in a year, the other is Cowboy. Till has one lone win against a decent opponent. And while he looked awesome in it, he isn't by any means the first fighter to take Cowboy out of his game.
I don't really judge fighters based on who they've beat necessarily. I judge them based on the skillset and potential they've shown.

alcohol was definitely Involved In this thread

I stand by confidently picking Till

although I apologise for my dickish / standoffish approach to It all.

Alcohol and Sherdog don't mix, you should know better than that.

Back