Wonderboy Is gonna get murked so badly

There is nothing that Till presents to Wonderboy that Wonderboy hasn't dealt with or seen in the past. It's a style matchup Till's pressure can be countered by Thompson's Karate counter striking style. You can't underestimate a guy who knocked the current middleweight champ out in devastating fashion.
There Isn't a single person that WB has ever fought In his entire career like Till.

So do I and while Till definitely is the best striker WB has fought the opposite is also true. I could see it going either way but if I had to bet my money would be on WB based on his command of range and angles combined with having 0 fear of a takedown to worry about. It's kind of similar to Machida vs Shogun in styles accept this time I see the Karate guy having the advantage.
Good luck doing that against a guy who moves just as well / better than you.

It is going to be a great fight, but I think you might underrate the guy that dominated the MW champ and gave the WW champ his hardest two fights in years..
He beat a young, 23 year old, green Whittaker. So I think we should be careful how much weight we put Into that.

Wonderboy matches up well against Woodley, but were talking about a striker vs striker matchup here.

Wonderboy Is good, I just don't think he's on Till's level when It comes to the striking.

I literally told the TS the same thing a few days ago, why WB was hesitant in taking the fight.

I don't understand why Till is supposed to be so great, when he drew with Dalby and decisioned the next 2 guys when he's bigger, taller, and with longer reach. Sure he finished Cowboy, but he was clearly undersized and shouldn't have been fighting. I haven't seen anything from Till that supposedly makes him the superior striker.
you need to watch these fights more closely dude. Analyse them technically, If you can. No offense, but you are talking out of your ass.

I don't think this level of striking Is something you're knowledgeable enough to critique / analyse accurately. Same with most.

You better not hide when people bump this thread after Wonderboy schools Darren Till.

There are levels to this game

giphy.gif
Schools him based on what exactly?

his hands are shit and his kicks aren't a threat. Wonderboy has beaten predominantly slow, prodding, flat footed guys on the feet thus far In his UFC career. Outside of a green Whittaker. All the guys that he should beat. In terms of pure striking, he's ridiculously overrated. He Is nothing special whatsoever.

Till on the other hand, I think he might just be.

Might also be that Till Is the best striker WB has ever fought as well.

Quite honestly, they were silly to take this fight.

Rory is the best striker Wonderboy has fought.

He also has 57 kickboxing fights, so something tells me he's fought better strikers then Darren Till. Wonderboy is not only the best striker Till has fought, he's the best fighter, period. Till's best win was against Cerrone, who was on a two fight losing streak at the time.

Rory is the best striker Wonderboy has fought.

He also has 57 kickboxing fights, so something tells me he's fought better strikers then Darren Till. Wonderboy is not only the best striker Till has fought, he's the best fighter, period. Till's best win was against Cerrone, who was on a two fight losing streak at the time.
Like I said, Darren Till is something special. Some people just can't see It yet.

Which quite honestly says a lot about the level of fight IQ in general.

if you know whats up, you know he's a fucking monster.

Schools him based on what exactly?

his hands are shit and his kicks aren't a threat. Wonderboy has beaten predominantly slow, prodding, flat footed guys on the feet thus far In his UFC career. Outside of a green Whittaker. All the guys that he should beat. In terms of pure striking, he's ridiculously overrated. He Is nothing special whatsoever.

Till on the other hand, I think he might just be.
You do understand that fighting nobodies makes everything you do look more impressive right?

If Wonderboy was fighting unranked opponents, he'd look fuckin amazing too.

It's when a fighter faces a top guy for the first time that you really see what he's made of.

You're just too high on the hype bud. Till is obviously a great fighter but you should chill with the wild claims.

Lots of credit is given to Till for his striking skill. He is much like Conor was on his rise. His confidence is selling people on him. I think now is his time to show if that confidence is warranted.

Just to add some fuel to the fire.

Conor would beat WB too. Pretty easily

You do understand that fighting nobodies makes everything you do look more impressive right?

It's when a fighter faces a top guy for the first time that you really see what he's made of.

You're just too high on the hype bud. Till is obviously a great fighter but you should chill with the wild claims.
You guys really don't know what you're watching..

Like I said, Darren Till is something special. Some people just can't see It yet.

Which quite honestly says a lot about the level of fight IQ in general.

if you know whats up, you know he's a fucking monster.

You honestly come off as a dick. Just because someone disagrees with you, doesn't mean they have low fight IQ. Everything you said was opinion based. As another poster said, there is not enough empirical data on Till to support anything you've said. Can it be true, sure. But there's no evidence to support any of it. If I'm playing soccer at the local park and I score 3 goals, does it mean I can play with Messi? No, no it doesn't. Cus yanno, I sure as fuck would hope the #8 WW would look good fighting nobody's, other then a war torn LW.

Here's some facts for you, you know, those non-opinion based things:

-WB has 57 kickboxing fights, didn't lose a single fight.
-WB has fought better fighters during his career.
-Till has nothing WB hasn't seen time and time again.
-Till hasn't fought anyone at WB's level.
-Till's best win is against a LW that was on a 2 fight losing streak.
-Wonderboy is the best fighter Till has faced.

Now please, leave your ignorant comments/opinions out of this discussion and present facts.

Think about it this way.

When has Wonderboy struggled in his career? Early against fighters who used a clinch heavy gameplan and later against fighters who stay back and don't engange, particularly Woodley, a strong wrestler with one of the most powerful overhands in the game.

Both fighters fight on the outside and both are not comfortable exchanging in the pocket. Till is more aggressive and will come forward, which plays directly into Wonderboys counter striking game. At the same time, Till has a lot more mid-close range weapons like his left and elbows. Till is also a good counter striker so he might be able to counter Wonderboys counter.

This fight will probably be decided by who can fight at their own distance. Wonderboy all the way out, and Till at midrange. Very hard fight to call on paper. Wonderboy has the edge imo though, based on what he was proven on the highest level.

This dude is an idiot. If you don't agree with his opinion, you have no fight IQ and have no idea what you're watching. But hey, I guess most of the posters are wrong and he's correct. He must be a jedi master at MMA. With his incredibly high fight IQ, I'm surprised he's not the FW, LW, WW, MW, LHW and HW champ of the UFC and Bellator at the same time. Dude should be throwing one well timed jab and knocking everybody out!

Back