Women shoots homeless guy who asked her to move her Porsche

She's lucky this didn't happen in Canada. Our laws on self-defence are much more limited than the US.

No second amendment.
Hand guns are illegal.
No castle doctrine.
No stand your ground.
Cuckistan

I think that if you see any homeless people on the streets you should be able to shoot them on spot, they're most likely losers who do nothing but get high and are a blight on society. We're much better off in a world without any homeless and you're doing them a favor by putting them out of their misery.

.....until you become one.

That's some American Psycho shit. But yeah, a Porsche SUV? That's for people who need an SUV but also want to signal to everyone that they have money. I bet they're sweet rides though.
My father in law only buys Porsche SUV's lol. What a dick.

She will take a plea deal of misfiring a firearm or something like that and do 2 years and use daddy's money to settle the civil side of the matter.

God bless America.

What's up with people calling Porsche Porsch? What's all that about?

High end SUV is now a thing. My parents got a Masarati SUV because my dad want performance, my mom wants comfort, and trunk to put 2 golf bags. I tried it a few times, the thing is huge but it can haul ass, at around 140~150km/h, the twin turbo kicks in, the car just flies to 200km/h easily. Because it's so comfortable, you can inadvertently be speeding without knowing it. It's not my thing this segment of the market is growing very fast.
Can I be your brother? Or better yet, your new step-father?

Back