Women shoots homeless guy who asked her to move her Porsche

She seems like such a rich girl stereotype.

b_tvx3pviaasal_.jpg
Most homeless people just want to be left alone, some do get aggressive but not all. That being said definitely wood in this current form, but not in blonde lazy eye mugshot form.

She disturbed his sleeping place? Bitch, the street is your sleeping place -- pack up your hobo stick and move the down the rd. Tax payers get priority on using pavement. And stop complaining, that lead projectile embedded in your gut is probably the most expensive meal you had in days.

That being said -- she shouldn't have shot a homeless guy...in an area where people could ID her or her vehicle.

This country singer wannabe has been arrested for domestic violence and assault for breaking a glass on another woman's head in a bar. She's got a violent past. Daddy can't save her now.

Prejudicial prior acts - wont be heard.

My first instinct is to side with her but it sucks the guy died.

Homeless people are not all there when it comes common sense and are usually homeless because of mental issues. I'm sure he wasn't the calmest person when confronting these women.

also think how scared you would be to be confronted by a loon at 3am because you have disturbed his cardboard house

Wrong. Speak for yourself. I come from a big city and have had many interactions with homeless folks. Both positive and negative. I have no disdain for the homeless. (not a liberal SJW either.)

You sound poor and probably have eaten at the free lunch line

You sound poor and probably have eaten at the free lunch line
I think you are projecting. I'm guessing your parents' basement is really comfortable, however filled with black mold. I'm actually building my dream home in the richest county in the US.

But I don't need to explain myself to some pre-teen who recycles internet catch phrases like "you sound poor."

You're fucking sick in the head.
We're in the Berry.

This isn't a serious political discussion. There's no debate to be had. The girl is in the wrong. That's why it's a Berry thread. It's so outrageous it's impossible not to respond with absurdity.

Basically if you aren't intending to kill something, don't point a gun in its general direction.

I was in a friends gun shop when a woman came in who wanted to buy a gun to scare someone she was having a problem with. We talked her out of it. People have strange ideas. I'm afraid many people who own guns aren't responsible. I was always taught not to point a gun at anything I didn't intend to kill.

It's a solid response since he's prepping for an eventual jury. And that jury is going to have people on it who are scared of homeless people and will think to themselves "Yeah, warning shots aren't great but I can understand why. You never know what a homeless guy will do and these poor young women had to do something...what if he tried to rape them?"

She's lucky this didn't happen in Canada. Our laws on self-defence are much more limited than the US.

No second amendment.
Hand guns are illegal.
No castle doctrine.
No stand your ground.

She'll get portrayed as the victim in this and that's freakin' pathetic.

Apparently after shooting the homeless man she left the scene with her friend and got something to eat.

She also didn't report the shooting and only handed herself to the police a week after the shooting.

We're in the Berry.

This isn't a serious political discussion. There's no debate to be had. The girl is in the wrong. That's why it's a Berry thread. It's so outrageous it's impossible not to respond with absurdity.
Too late. It started out fun but the last two pages, there are posts that are serious and made it political and now blaming the homeless guy rather than the person with two priors & fled the scene

Last edited:
how is a girl that parks and then confronted not the victim?

do you think shes out here trying to hurt homeless people?

"but eventually Melton walked back to where he had been attempting to sleep, police said.

Quackenbush allegedly got out of the Porsche with a gun and fired two shots at him, one of which hit Melton in the abdomen. She then fled the scene in her Porsche, according to the release."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-accused-shooting-homeless-man-211450270.html

Lemme get this straight..

The homeless person was moving away from her and still got shot.

She's the victim?

Ok.

Back