Women shoots homeless guy who asked her to move her Porsche

Big Nasty Edison

Excellence of execution belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-accused-shooting-homeless-man-211450270.html
The incident started around 3 a.m. when Melton was trying to sleep on the sidewalk.

He was disturbed by exhaust fumes and loud music coming from a Porsche SUV nearby, according to a release from the Metro Nashville Police Department.

Police said Melton asked the driver of the Porsche, later identified as Quackenbush, to move the vehicle. The two started arguing, “with both parties yelling at each other,” but eventually Melton walked back to where he had been attempting to sleep, police said.

Quackenbush allegedly got out of the Porsche with a gun and fired two shots at him, one of which hit Melton in the abdomen. She then fled the scene in her Porsche, according to the release.

the perp

306014837d872b7b2dcb8bbec08116d9

Wood

But if you're gonna buy a Porsche who buys a Porsche SUV??

<DisgustingHHH>

That's some American Psycho shit. But yeah, a Porsche SUV? That's for people who need an SUV but also want to signal to everyone that they have money. I bet they're sweet rides though.

What the fuck kind of a Scrooge McDuck name is Quackenbush? Arrest her and her stupid parents just for that.

Would...punch her in the face.

That's some American Psycho shit. But yeah, a Porsche SUV? That's for people who need an SUV but also want to signal to everyone that they have money. I bet they're sweet rides though.

I see as different. A person who want just any porsche goes for standard 911. exotics is something else.

Also let her go. Homeless tend to be scum she is total hottie and a realize that homeless cause many society problems.

Quackenbush was charged with attempted murder Monday evening with bond set at $25,000. She was later released from jail, according to local station WTVF.

Her father, Texas attorney Jesse Quackenbush, claimed that his daughter shot Melton out of self-defense. He said she only intended to fire warning shots, not hit Melton.

Her father released an official statement to WTVF.

“The two women were actually acting in self defense. The man was always on his feet and not asleep as someone apparently has alleged and had accosted a group of very young women and nearly became physical with one. He then approached the white Porsche (not Lexis) with two female occupants and started verbally accosting them threatening them because their music was too loud for him to sleep...

“The driver fired a round as a warning to scare him away as he came at her. He kept coming and she fired a second round, again intended to scare him away. They quickly got back into the white vehicle and left, not knowing that the man was hit by the warning shots. Both girls contacted the police and DA shortly after the incident and have always agreed to cooperate fully with the investigation.”

LOL - Holy shit, of course... Her daddy is a lawyer. What a stupid fucking response for a lawyer to write though - Warning shots in self defense?? @panamaican ; That can't be legal?

25k bond for attempted murder? Whitegirl privilege is real!

Also, that bitch is for sure high on pharmaceuticals in that photo.

Stadn your ground so suck it all you bleedign heart liberal cucks.

Uppercuts or bullets ... no matter. Hobos deserve whatever they get.

I don't think they're gonna throw the books at her for shooting a hobo who was acting like he owns the sidewalk

Warning shots? Lol. Bitch will probably get off with affluenza defense even though she should get time for this bullshit.

This sucks because that rich little bitch is going to get off because her Daddy is rich and influential. I mean 25k bail for attempted murder??? WTF???

Quackenbush was charged with attempted murder Monday evening with bond set at $25,000. She was later released from jail, according to local station WTVF.

Her father, Texas attorney Jesse Quackenbush, claimed that his daughter shot Melton out of self-defense. He said she only intended to fire warning shots, not hit Melton.

Her father released an official statement to WTVF.

“The two women were actually acting in self defense. The man was always on his feet and not asleep as someone apparently has alleged and had accosted a group of very young women and nearly became physical with one. He then approached the white Porsche (not Lexis) with two female occupants and started verbally accosting them threatening them because their music was too loud for him to sleep...

“The driver fired a round as a warning to scare him away as he came at her. He kept coming and she fired a second round, again intended to scare him away. They quickly got back into the white vehicle and left, not knowing that the man was hit by the warning shots. Both girls contacted the police and DA shortly after the incident and have always agreed to cooperate fully with the investigation.”

LOL - Holy shit, of course... Her daddy is a lawyer. What a stupid fucking response for a lawyer to write though - Warning shots in self defense?? @panamaican ; That can't be legal?

25k bond for attempted murder? Whitegirl privilege is real!

Also, that bitch is for sure high on pharmaceuticals in that photo.

It's a solid response since he's prepping for an eventual jury. And that jury is going to have people on it who are scared of homeless people and will think to themselves "Yeah, warning shots aren't great but I can understand why. You never know what a homeless guy will do and these poor young women had to do something...what if he tried to rape them?"

When your dad is a big shot attorney, you can pretty much get away with anything.
Her bail at $25,000 was paid out instantly.

She sounds like a spoiled little brat if you ask me.

Fuck that stupid bitch. I'd smear poop on her shitty Porsche and bite her nose off if I was homeless.

I don't think they're gonna throw the books at her for shooting a hobo who was acting like he owns the sidewalk

This

its the called the side walk not the side bed for a reason you houseless CUNT

But if you're gonna buy a Porsche who buys a Porsche SUV??
Parents obviously.

Quackenbush? You know a girl growing up with that name learned to strike first and strike hard. This is only nature, and apparently Texas nature. Homeless guy had some audacity, but now life ain't too kind to you now, is it?

That chick looks high as fuuuuck

Her lawyer dad sounds like a moron

"Accidentally" shoot a guy with "warning shots"?

Never done anything like this? (charged with assault twice, which I'm sure daddy got her out of)

That being said....

Wood

And

Lol @ Quackenbush

It's a solid response since he's prepping for an eventual jury. And that jury is going to have people on it who are scared of homeless people and will think to themselves "Yeah, warning shots aren't great but I can understand why. You never know what a homeless guy will do and these poor young women had to do something...what if he tried to rape them?"
Goddamnit I hate lawyers. Not you though bro - You're Sherdog's Own.

Back