Women shoots homeless guy who asked her to move her Porsche

It doesn't sound like an implausible story to me. Homeless people can become aggressive.
Listen, I am not sympathetic towards homeless.

You do not shoot warning shots, bro. Either you are firing a weapon or not. It doesn't matter if you are aiming properly or not. Discharging a firearm is a serious fucking matter.

Listen, I am not sympathetic towards homeless.

You do not shoot warning shots, bro. Either you are firing a weapon or not. It doesn't matter if you are aiming properly or not. Discharging a firearm is a serious fucking matter.

Basically if you aren't intending to kill something, don't point a gun in its general direction.

She's a Bukacki lover!

Quite a few prominent humanoids with that name

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quackenbush

A few athletes even.
giphy.gif

clearly this guy was asking too much.

and her mugshot is hilarious, she seriously looks like she could not give more of a shit. even if innocent, i would have expected to a less bitchy expression.

Wow $25k for attempted murder is super low, particularly since it's a wealthy person.

To give an idea I just arrested a guy on a warrant for sex assault in the 2nd degree and his bail was $100k

and her mugshot is hilarious, she seriously looks like she could not give more of a shit. even if innocent, i would have expected to a less bitchy expression.
She has the look of...could you please hurry the fuck up, I have other shit to do.

Its like she had two lazy eyes or something

Apparently she's a singer and made a "rap" video...
<36>

She should have done the Martin Shkreli face for her smug mugshot

That's some American Psycho shit. But yeah, a Porsche SUV? That's for people who need an SUV but also want to signal to everyone that they have money. I bet they're sweet rides though.
reminds me of this abortion the Lamborghini Urus
Lamborghini-Urus-concept-PLACEMENT-626x382.jpg

reminds me of this abortion the Lamborghini Urus
Lamborghini-Urus-concept-PLACEMENT-626x382.jpg

I was going to say something sarcastic, like "those are nice." But it is so implausible that anyone would ever think that, that the joke just comes across as corny. That's how fucking stupid that car is.

A lot of anti homeless in this thread lol.
anybody from any major city is going to have a disdain for the homeless ,the homeless here have attacked people several times,stole things or caused problems.

Back