"Without Ronda, WMMA would never have been in UFC! :("

Only Here for Attachments

World Ultimate Fighting Entertainment
@Titanium
Reaction score
Grumpy_Cat-Good.jpg

And I will be bitter about this for a very long time.

Now that Ronda is officially in the WWE they should relocate WMMA to Invicta if Cyborg vs Nunes does not deliver.

if wmma didn't exist in the ufc

i'd have a lot less infractions

so who is going to make "the terminator" to go back in time and prevent WMMA in the UFC from happening?

fuck it we should just send arnold. he prob wants to go back to being a movie star and married as well.

better get him a delorean stat.

I love when people point that out like it's a good thing.

If it wasn't for a dog shitting on your porch, you wouldn't have a house full of flies!!!!

Now that Ronda is officially in the WWE they should relocate WMMA to Invicta if Cyborg vs Nunes does not deliver.
„Ladies: tonight it’s KTFO or GTFO.“

Last edited:
so who is going to make "the terminator" to go back in time and prevent WMMA in the UFC from happening?

fuck it we should just send arnold. he prob wants to go back to being a movie star and married as well.

latest

Another reason to hate Honda.

Ohh yea, while were at it ....

fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

One year prior to Ronda's first UFC fight, Dana famously stated that "You will never see women fighting in the UFC."

I am shocked that he lied!

Just send Holly or Amanda....

Or bionic Miesha with metal arms

Damn you guys are cold. Dog shit and flies, eh?

Well.... ish, ish, ish to you!

V3ES1bD.png

Schwarzenegger gets subbed in the first.

Back