"Without Ronda, WMMA would never have been in UFC! :("

LOL. Linking threads mean nothing.

How about this, sport. Link us your MMA record from Sherdog. Show us all of these ammy and pro fights that you claim.

Bonus:
You can't.
My Sherdog profile says 1-0 professional. If anything I should have a professional fighter tag.

Sorry they missed an amateur fight from 2007 in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan.

As much as it sucks, at least it has it still has its moments:

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches-part-2.gif

WMMA isn't that bad. You have shit fights from the men too... Plus watching them weigh-in is the only reason I like Reebok Fight Gear. ;)

Wasn't there rumors of WMMA coming to the UFC around UFC 51 with a match between Erica Montoya & Shelby Walker?

I disagree. You guys act like wmma didn't exist before Ronda, IT DID. Strikeforce had it, Invicta started up before the by out. If Carano had kept winning ,or if cyborg was gorgeous, they would have been the ones pushing it. The UFC was making gains towards a monopoly, you really think they would have dropped the women after buying strikeforce and just let bellator have an entire segment of their market competition free. Get real, it was bound to happen, it happened the way it did cause Dana had a hard on for Ronda.

All Ronda did her last two fights was keep punched and kicked good riddance the bitch sucked.

I hate WMMA.. and disliked Ronda's personality but I really enjoyed watching her fight..

She brought a kill or be killed attitude to the cage that made it so much fun.

Now that she's gone WMMA needs to be sent off to Invicta.. only let the champ / challenger fight in the UFC.

Another thread full of whiny bitches.

Wasn't there rumors of WMMA coming to the UFC around UFC 51 with a match between Erica Montoya & Shelby Walker?

Yep. Montoya was in a UFC game, UFC: Sudden Impact, too. No opponent for her though.

I'll add an interview with her about it. I have not seen it in years.

I fully support the existence of wmma, as long as I dont actually have to watch it.

Back