"Without Ronda, WMMA would never have been in UFC! :("

Meh, I like WMMA. Been some really good fights. Admittedly there are only a handful of fighters I will watch though, the rest seem pretty amateur at times. Give it a few years and it'll be fine, hopefully.

lol

ufc trying to sell her crap as her name is back out there

Another reason to hate Honda.

Ohh yea, while were at it ....

fUloVaL-Imgur.gif
I keep waiting for the day for me to get tired of this gif .

Hasn’t happened yet

Another reason to hate Honda.

Ohh yea, while were at it ....

fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

The funny thing about that video is Holm needing an assist to do the backflip. Male MMAers never use a cornerman to do their backflips.

Without Honda no WMMA in the UFC. Good thing! Very good thing!

Only downside is not seeing Hottie and PVZ in skimpy outfits.

lol

ufc trying to sell her crap as her name is back out there

Nah they just have shit load of stock in the warehouse that they can't sell it. Now is the perfect time to try and get ride of that crap

WMMA is embarrassing.
And Rhonda should take it with her to WWF.
I notice your profile says amateur fighter. I checked your record and you fought one amateur fight 3 years ago.

You should remove "amateur fighter" from your profile.
I actually fought one amateur fight 11 years ago (when I was 14), then focused on wrestling in high school/university, and then had one professional fight 3 years ago. Some kickboxing and jiu jitsu competitions scattered throughout as well. I’ll probably keep it, thanks.

Bonus:

You’re welcome.

Tate would have done just as well. All they needed was a temporarily marketable set of cupcakes.....

Now that Ronda is officially in the WWE they should relocate WMMA to Invicta if Cyborg vs Nunes does not deliver.
Regardless of delivery, they should relocate to Invicta. 2 fighters doesn't warrant 3 divisions of 98% amateur-level fighters.

Which is one more reason to hate her.

Last edited:
No you didn't. You literally just made all of that up. Linking the one and only fight you've ever had doesn't help your case.
You're the equivalent of someone using a free trial for a one session MMA lesson, never going back and then telling everybody they train.
Why do you care so much?

No you didn't. You literally just made all of that up. Linking the one and only fight you've ever had doesn't help your case.
You're the equivalent of someone using a free trial for a one session MMA lesson, never going back and then telling everybody they train.

lol what the fuck

I always blamed ronda. However the fox deal required more fights, baldy wouldve eventually cracked.

The fox deal is to blame for flyweights and wmmma. It mightve taken a few extra years but wmma in the UFC was inevitable.

I understand that this is your troll account, but you must feel pretty insignificant and your self esteem must have plummeted when you realised that this Mathew Fedler guy done something you have always dreamed about doing, in actual real life.

"If i asked you about art, you could give me the skinny in Michelangelo, life's work, political aspirations, but i bet you can't tell me what it smells like inside the Cistine Chapel".

Back