With DC being reinstated, is he still considered a PAPER CHAMP?

Yes.

I consider Shogun the real champion.

DC missed weight against Rumble, therefore he also is a cheater.

GOAT paper mma career period

GOAT MMA career period.

That's Jonny son... BURNED.

<mma1>

That's Jonny... the GOAT.

lLlrxcn.gif

Like I said, little man, give it a few years and Jon will be viewed similar to Ben Johnson.

Jones will be looked upon as the GOAT for the remaining history of MMA. Grow up and face the music, manlet.

Jon Jones has a paper career, his record is effectively 0-24.

Jones did all the other light heavyweights in the world a favor

Knockouts like the one Jones gave DC change a person. DC's chin may never be quite as strong especially since he's getting old.

GOAT MMA career period.

lLlrxcn.gif

Jones will be looked upon as the GOAT for the remaining history of MMA. Grow up and face the music, manlet.
Lol at this loser... Keep trying to bump threads with stupid facts... maybe one day you get tired of it and finally recognize how dumb you were acting.

Lol at this loser... Keep trying to bump threads with stupid facts... maybe one day you get tired of it and finally recognize how dumb you were acting.
If it's a fact then it can't be stupid, dummy.

I would think that the guys who have been busted before get tested more stringently. But only 26 guys in 3 years might be a pretty good indicator that not "everybody" is juicing.

Who made that claim? I simply said PED usage at the highest level of MMA has been extremely common in pride and UFC alike

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night kid.

Lol look at this internet douche calling people kids and shit.

Honestly not surprising from a Jones nut hugger though. It takes a special kind of person to worship a POS like Jones.

Then there is Amanda Nunes, the tissue-paper champ

I doubt at his age he cares if anyone calls him a paper champ. He gets a huge pay bump by having the belt and thats the only paper that matters.

GOAT MMA career period.

lLlrxcn.gif

All I see is a paper career. GOAT paper mma career.

Getting that paper, champ.

bork1}

Back