With DC being reinstated, is he still considered a PAPER CHAMP?

Lol look at this internet douche calling people kids and shit.

Honestly not surprising from a Jones nut hugger though. It takes a special kind of person to worship a POS like Jones.
Calm down kid, it's only the internet.

Someone else needs to come along win the belt and dominate everybody. DC's legacy will always be tied to Jones. There is no getting away from it.

However I do enjoy Cormier fans and Jones fans being so entitled with their opinions on this lol.
I think you have confused the word entitled with the word having. Everyone has an opinion on it, even you. And we are all entitled too it because we don't live in North Korea

I think you have confused the word entitled with the word having. Everyone has an opinion on it, even you. And we are all entitled too it because we don't live in North Korea

Yes, What I meant is I don't feel like being have to pick a side on this subject, unlike DC or Jones fans siding with their boy no matter what they do or say.

How many times are we gonna go over this? No, Jones couldn't eBay DC, clean, and had no chance being clean. DC is the better fighter, plain and simple.

Jones was the paper champ, all along.

I don't think most people know what "paper champ" even refers to. It's taken on a different meaning over the years. It comes from boxing and yes, DC is the paper champ by the original meaning. Jones was stripped and DC was, again, awarded the title with the stroke of a pen on paper. That's what it means and differentiates it from fighters who beat the former champ in a fight. It doesn't mean he's not the best right now or that he's weak.

Joe Frazier was a paper champ when Ali was stripped in the 60's. At least until he beat Ali in the first fight in the Garden.

History makes things more romantic, Jones will still be remember as a great one, because people forget about the bullshit. Just look at Mike Tyson, he is still super popular and he's a convicted rapist (wether you believe it or not, he is convited for it).

At least he should have to fight the next no.1 contender for the vacated belt.

Back