Will you give Jones a second chance if he beats Gus?

This OP has as much brilliance as saying, but that murderer was on drugs. We should let him out because off drugs he's a decent guy.

It's too late for Jones in my eyes anyway. He's marred as a PED user and whether or not he beats Gus it'll be his label.

KTFO, roids or not DC still got knocked out cold. Hurts to admit right? What you gunna say in retaliation? roids? LOL what I seen is DC getting knocked out and embarrassed for a second time.
<DCWhoa><JonesDXSuckIt>
<DCrying>

Jones needs roids to compete.

DC is the LHW and HW champion

<DC-Champ>
<mma1>

Nope, Jones is a cheating bastard, end of discussion. If he was as good as we believed he was he wouldn't have needed the sauce. However, the most telling part of this is that he popped more than once, that is indicative the HE knew he wasn't as good as we thought he was. Jones knows the truth, thus he cheated. ''nuff said.

SECOND chance? So your saying he has only fucked up once? Do you live under a log?

I don't think Jones is capable of not cheating; it's just not in his character to play it straight. It's all a big game.

To be the GOAT, you have to actually prove you are the best fighter, not the best chemical taking, eye poking fighter. Major distinction.

Jon isn't exactly the most popular fighter on here after his two incidents with USADA but now when it's clear that everything was a mistake and he back - are you willing to give him a second chance after he beats Gus? After all it's the greatest fighter of all time we're talking about here. The UFC and MMA need Jon Jones. The fans deserve to see him in the cage.

Just a month away now. Are you ready to embrace the GOAT again?

Nah, the haters will come up with more salty excuses.

Jones is the GOAT, real fans should appreciate watching him while they can.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Hate, to me, implies I sit around white knuckled saying “fuck jones.” It ain’t that serious. But all you same mfers who make excuses for his cheating would be all over DC if the tables were turned. Let’s say DC beat Jon once and popped shortly thereafter. Any Jones fan who says they wouldn’t disqualify DC from goat conversation...I can’t have a conversation with you. The narrative would be, “DC didn’t beat Jon fairly so Jon is still GOAT.” So if you’re one of them.....Make yourself known so I don’t waste any more words.

Yes, he has been suspended and fined for his actions.

I don’t condone what he’s done or his actions, the hit and run, the continuous problems, he’s done some messed up shit in his life, but I don’t believe he’s truly an evil person.

I believe Jon has had an abundance of demons he has battled with for years and he has continuously struggled to get things right.

I don’t want to see his demise, and I firmly believe in giving people a second or third chance or however many it takes if they truly have the intentions of changing who they are.

Sometimes it truly takes an individual to have to endure a bunch of problems that are even their own doing to do some real deep soul searching to change. And deep down I’m sure Jon knows that his window is closing here to get things right.

As a fighter I believe he is easily the greatest talent mma has ever seen, his accomplishments and his resume already are among the best ever.

To see Jon finally mature as a person and be able to click with his fighting career and his growth as a person would be great to see.

Ultimately I just don’t want to see anybody fail regardless of who they are in life. So yeah I believe in giving as many chances as it takes if a person truly has the potential to change who they are.
I think the distinction that makes someone a hater is when you’re judging Jon on all the stupid shit out of the octagon. He’s pretty well displayed that he’s a shitty human being. Honestly I couldn’t care less about the hit and run, and the weed and condoms, the DUI, any of that. The absolute worst kind of person is one that takes pleasure in someone else’s failure. For me it’s the PED’s, the cheating.

Nah, he's terrible. He's been busted juicing like a hundred times. There's no telling if he could even have beat guys like Shogun and Machida way back when if he wasn't cheating. Nothing he's done has any meaning, unfortunately. And that's 100% on him.

It's true I hate him, so I'll probably watch on the chance that he gets knocked out. Seeing that would be worth it.

I can't think of any opponent Jones could face at 205 or HW where I'd root for Jones

It's really not up to sherdoggers to "give Jones a second chance".

He is the greatest LHW ever, maybe even the greatest fighter ever. People are going to hate him no matter what, but it doesn't matter. His legacy is secure.

His legacy is a flaming pile of excrement being stomped by drunken midgets.

You're a terrible poster and you dont know shit about MMA.

Jesus, what does a fighter have to do to lose your respect? Bring a gun to the octagon?

Multiple positive tests and is a reprobate imbecile.

Sorry, not a fan.

When he beats Gus I expect all the salty haters to have another epic meltdown worse than when he KO’d DC.
There was only one person on the planet that had to check in to psychiatric care and a rehabilitation center after Jon beat DC, and it was not the salty haters either: it was Jon Jones for failing his second consecutive test for PED's and his third USADA test for two DC fights (go figure how that works).

<mma1>

I'll watch his fights but will never be the GOAT, ALL TIME implies past, present and future. The past is tainted with PED's.

Jon isn't exactly the most popular fighter on here after his two incidents with USADA but now when it's clear that everything was a mistake and he back - are you willing to give him a second chance after he beats Gus? After all it's the greatest fighter of all time we're talking about here. The UFC and MMA need Jon Jones. The fans deserve to see him in the cage.

Just a month away now. Are you ready to embrace the GOAT again?

Nope. The only way I'd ever give him the benefit of the doubt is if he won like 5 UFC LHW titles in a row, without ever failing a PED test.

But Chicken Jones and the UFC made a rule that we won't even see the results of PED tests anymore. It's patently obvious that even if Jon Jones fails a PED test, the UFC will just sweep it under the rug before we even get a chance.

Jon Jones does not get the benefit of the doubt, ever, anymore. And without the UFC being clear and transparent about ALL potential PED violations, we cannot give Jon Jones the benefit of the doubt anymore.

I just want to see some consistency. He can fight is butt off, but if he can't keep it together, it becomes hard to be a fan. Still mad we didn't see him face Rumble. It's just stuff like that. Sure, he beat the guy who beat Rumble, but the fans were robbed of an interesting match-up.

Honestly, there's not much left at LHW for Jon, win or lose. He wins, Gus is likely retires. He losses, we see him and Gus for a rubber match-up, but then what? Smith? It seems Jon has done what he was supposed to do. Shame his situations he got himself into will leave asterisk marks on his record. Tangibly, though, will still go down as the best LHW fighter just off what we've witnessed in the octagon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back