Will you give Jones a second chance if he beats Gus?

It's the same rules for everyone, bud.

Sure, but USADA doesn't implement the rules the same for everyone.

Machida = 18 mo ban, 1st offense DHEA
Jones = 15 mo ban, 2nd offense Turinabol (anabolic steroids)

fuck it man you're right, i'll smash his fuckin head in no doubt. He may have been locked inside a cage with big titty boy Daniel Cormier, but he's never been locked inside the cage with a sherdogger

I'll show him who his daddy is mark my words

2u3y4i9.jpg

Legend.

His ATG status is shabby right now, and if one's generous you can rank him in the top 5 category(top 4 absolute highest), but if he beats DC(or the new HW champ) clean, then I'm probably gonna call him the GOAT.

fuck it man you're right, i'll smash his fuckin head in no doubt. He may have been locked inside a cage with big titty boy Daniel Cormier, but he's never been locked inside the cage with a sherdogger

I'll show him who his daddy is mark my words

2u3y4i9.jpg

Headbutts are no longer legal.

He will be Juice Jones and Mr Fuckup till the end. Nobody is saying he can't fight though.

Sure, but USADA doesn't implement the rules the same for everyone.

Machida = 18 mo ban, 1st offense DHEA
Jones = 15 mo ban, 2nd offense Turinabol (anabolic steroids)

Jon was innocent.

I dont know about chances but i am always gonna watch Jones fight, he is a special fighter asterix or not.

Jon isn't exactly the most popular fighter on here after his two incidents with USADA but now when it's clear that everything was a mistake and he back - are you willing to give him a second chance after he beats Gus? After all it's the greatest fighter of all time we're talking about here. The UFC and MMA need Jon Jones. The fans deserve to see him in the cage.

Just a month away now. Are you ready to embrace the GOAT again?

No, he is a cheat, a dirty fighter, and he takes no responsibility for anything he does. I will never believe that he is clean. he might beat the tests, but that is all - not clean, but beating the tests.

No the guy is a massive hypocrite and simply unlikeable

Jones haters are dishonest to the core, they already have loads of excuses and "witty" plays-on-words set to flood the forums along with their tears once GOAT Jones destroys Gus.

Hasn't he had 2 chances? Last I checked, this is 3rd chance in the UFC, but who's counting?

Yes, he has been suspended and fined for his actions.

I don’t condone what he’s done or his actions, the hit and run, the continuous problems, he’s done some messed up shit in his life, but I don’t believe he’s truly an evil person.

I believe Jon has had an abundance of demons he has battled with for years and he has continuously struggled to get things right.

I don’t want to see his demise, and I firmly believe in giving people a second or third chance or however many it takes if they truly have the intentions of changing who they are.

Sometimes it truly takes an individual to have to endure a bunch of problems that are even their own doing to do some real deep soul searching to change. And deep down I’m sure Jon knows that his window is closing here to get things right.

As a fighter I believe he is easily the greatest talent mma has ever seen, his accomplishments and his resume already are among the best ever.

To see Jon finally mature as a person and be able to click with his fighting career and his growth as a person would be great to see.

Ultimately I just don’t want to see anybody fail regardless of who they are in life. So yeah I believe in giving as many chances as it takes if a person truly has the potential to change who they are.

Last edited:
not at all. no way knowing he will be clean anyway.
This.
I genuinely don't trust that he'd even be exposed for cheating after USADA's rep already took a hit for them and all involved coming together to give Jones a slap on the wrist.
I'm gonna see a cheater whenever I look at dude. No reason not to.

Doesn’t need a second chance, he’s already a better fighter than DC. We seen this twice already.

Back