Will you give Jones a second chance if he beats Gus?

He's a shit human but an amazing fighter.
Always has been, always will be.

It's really not up to sherdoggers to "give Jones a second chance".

He is the greatest LHW ever, maybe even the greatest fighter ever. People are going to hate him no matter what, but it doesn't matter. His legacy is secure.
Yes, his legacy as a cheating piece of shit is in fact secured.

Jon isn't exactly the most popular fighter on here after his two incidents with USADA but now when it's clear that everything was a mistake and he back - are you willing to give him a second chance after he beats Gus? After all it's the greatest fighter of all time we're talking about here. The UFC and MMA need Jon Jones. The fans deserve to see him in the cage.

Just a month away now. Are you ready to embrace the GOAT again?

If he beats Gus and stays clean for the rest of his career? yes. Not second chance btw, more like 5th chance <45>

It's really not up to sherdoggers to "give Jones a second chance".

He is the greatest LHW ever, maybe even the greatest fighter ever. People are going to hate him no matter what, but it doesn't matter. His legacy is secure.

"they'd hate him no matter what" is only ever said about people who have done a shit ton to be hated for.

They never say "they'd hate him no matter what" about genuinely decent human beings.

So no, they wouldn't hate him no matter what, they hate him because he's a drug cheating pregnancy killer.

The concern isn't him beating Gus, it's him showing up to the fight and actually passing drug tests before and after the event.

I hope he beats gus and fails the test for maximum lols

If a fighter brought a handgun into every fight and executed his opponent via headshot as soon as the bell rung, he could go undefeated too. When someone's a cheater you can't act like everything they did was legitimate. Signs point to the fact that Jon's entire career is suspect. You could argue he has zero (0) wins in MMA, because if you're going to strike the 2nd DC fight from the record you have to do that to every other fight he cheated in too.

He's also a better fighter than DC. Cry more.

lol @ using a fight where Jones's cheating was so egregious the result was changed to a no contest. Too bad Jones doesn't share your confidence in his abilities.

lol @ using a fight where Jones's cheating was so egregious the result was changed to a no contest. Too bad Jones doesn't share your confidence in his abilities.

Too bad Richard H. McLaren doesn't share your view, bud.

"The independent arbitrator who ruled on this case, anti-doping expert Richard McLaren, wrote in his final decision: "I find that all of the evidence available to me leads me to conclude that the violation was not intended nor could it have enhanced the athlete's performance. There was absolutely no intention to use prohibited substances."

He's also a better fighter than DC. Cry more.

Mark McGuire was a better hitter than all other players, and Lance Armstrong was a better cyclist...

...whilst on PEDs. Cry more, drug test your tears.

Too bad Richard H. McLaren doesn't share your view, bud.

"The independent arbitrator who ruled on this case, anti-doping expert Richard McLaren, wrote in his final decision: "I find that all of the evidence available to me leads me to conclude that the violation was not intended nor could it have enhanced the athlete's performance. There was absolutely no intention to use prohibited substances."
Maybe they can put that quote in an asterisk next to the No Contest on his record.

No matter what he does, he won't get credit for it. To me personally, I've never seen a better fighter so he is already the GOAT for me. And nobody seems poised to surpass him other than maybe Khabib who is undefeated and clean.

I’m already giving him another chance. Jones is just a rascal, he’ll clean up his act eventually.

Back