Will the Europeans win any fights?

Shokushu Goukan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know. This is not looking good for them. It is one thing them fighting Australians and shit, but fighting americans just seems like a horrible deal.

Maybe they will just bring back Conor's buddy loss after loss until the final.

I don't know. This is not looking good for them. It is one thing them fighting Australians and shit, but fighting americans just seems like a horrible deal.

Well this must be embarrassing for you. :icon_lol:

They made up a whole new rule so Conor could bring his friend back into the mix. I'm sure if the Americans win the next fight they will do some type of challenge where the winning side gets to pick the next fight and rig it for the Europeans.

I don't think the UFC will allow Conor to get completely dusted in this whole thing, w/o giving him some type of advantage(if the Euros continue to lose).

Or maybe he will knock everyone the fuck out.

They made up a whole new rule so Conor could bring his friend back into the mix. I'm sure if the Americans win the next fight they will do some type of challenge where the winning side gets to pick the next fight and rig it for the Europeans.

I don't think the UFC will allow Conor to get completely dusted in this whole thing, w/o giving him some type of advantage(if the Euros continue to lose).

This thread is getting more and more hilarious with every fight.

This thread is pure lulz.

How cowardly was it for Coner to say he wasnt emotionally invested and didnt need to coach them, so he avoids blame for his team's failure. Uriah made him look bad telling him to show up for practice and coach the guys.

The big bad americans.. always superior, especially when there's europeans around..

Wait, that is just another american bullshit imagination.

Europe never faught America in a war.

Well there was this one time europe invaded America, and if im correct, we wiped out that country and still occupy it up till date..

Not to brag or something, but perhaps it could shut up Shokushu Goukan with his poor troll comments.

The Vietnam war is a clear loss for the US. I'll give you that. It was a mess and a lot of US soldiers died and they retreated

The first Iraq war was a victory, the aim was to remove Iraq from Kuwait and they did it very efficiently, with UN backing, too. The problem some may say is that they didn't follow Saddam into Iraq (I personally don't think they should have).

The second Iraq war was also a victory IMO. They took over Iraq in about 2 weeks. The liberal media backlash held the US back from properly civilising that s**t hole and now look what kind of a mess it is. IMO, when the US decided to invade Iraq, they should have gone all in or not at all. Send the army in and completely civilise the country's infrastructure and remove the native culture at gun point and IMPOSE American, western culture on them (harsh, but f**k it). Or don't go in at all .... The US kind of went half-assed with the plan for post invasion Iraq.

In hindsight, I personally think they should have supported Saddam Hussein, that country needs a strong, no nonsense leader, at least he kept it relatively stable.

Holy shit the third paragraph

Now I know you're one of the worst posters here

How cowardly was it for Coner to say he wasnt emotionally invested and didnt need to coach them, so he avoids blame for his team's failure. Uriah made him look bad telling him to show up for practice and coach the guys.

Agreed. If he didn't want the responsibility of coaching, Conor shouldn't have signed up to be a coach.

yes.......yes they will :icon_lol:

Well, in war, how many times has europe beaten america? None right? So how about that statistic?

America has also never been to war with a european country without the support of another european country

anyways based on the trailer it looks like europe wins at least 1

Holy shit the third paragraph

Now I know you're one of the worst posters here

Well, that's what the USA did to post WW2 Japan and West Germany .... there were no calls to "preserve the native culture" then.

I think they will win more than they lose. TUF isnt about the best, its about marketing to casuals. The UFC wants to get more Euros to watch mma and have taken Europes elite fighters and put them against Americans who are mid level at best in America.

Well, that's what the USA did to post WW2 Japan and West Germany .... there were no calls to "preserve the native culture" then.

50 years ago

and japan still has a lot of its culture. you say like theyre now usa part 2 or some shit

I heard from few legit people
that Wrzosek won his first fight (I'm from Poland)

50 years ago

and japan still has a lot of its culture. you say like theyre now usa part 2 or some shit

WW2 was 70 years ago. US still have military bases there, not like Iraq, where Obama pulled everyone out.

Japan's WW2 culture and post-WW2 culture is pretty different. Yes, not completely different, they still eat sushi, I guess! But they toe the American line.

But I said before, the correct thing to do was to not invade Iraq at all and ally ourselves with Saddam. Iraq is not as unified as Japan. Iraq is an artificial country created by the British and arguably should be 3 different countries. Too late for that now.

None of this matters since Hall is winning the season. Who really cares which "team" is better.

The second Iraq war was also a victory IMO. They took over Iraq in about 2 weeks. The liberal media backlash held the US back from properly civilising that s**t hole and now look what kind of a mess it is. IMO, when the US decided to invade Iraq, they should have gone all in or not at all. Send the army in and completely civilise the country's infrastructure and remove the native culture at gun point and IMPOSE American, western culture on them (harsh, but f**k it). Or don't go in at all .... The US kind of went half-assed with the plan for post invasion Iraq.

That doesn't make sense at all. What kind of 'liberal media backlash' are you referring to? Iraq is close to a failed state because the US tried to mould into a compliant regime. You talked about 'western capitalist culture' as if Germany/Japan were not already economically advanced countries before the war. Bremer instituted free market capitalist reforms which Iraqis had to agree not to change before he handed power over. Which is why Iraq currently has a flat income tax and a bad economy.
The US completely failed in Iraq's reconstruction with massive fraud and waste instead of building up a halfway decent government.

If anything there was not enough 'liberal media' to inform and counterract the dangerous direction of the US led reforms.

Edit - I'd like to reply to the post below without cluttering the thread with another OT post-
Michael Moore and Jon Stewart are a tiny fraction of the mainstream media. You think that any opposition to war in the media = complete backlash from the 'liberal' media. A million people marching is not 'the media', they are the public which is different from the corporate owned media which is conservative leaning.

Anyone who was in America during 9/11 experienced the opposite of what you are saying. There was a almost zero opposition to the war in the media because the all of them chose to rely on fabricated evidence. There was a constant droning of how Iraq had wmd and supported AQ.

And you never explained how the 'liberal media' interfered with the Iraqi reconstruction.

This.

Plus the going off on Sharma in front of the whole team. Conor is clearly a great fighter and may be a good trainer, but from what they've shown so far, the guy is a terrible coach.

That doesn't make sense at all. What kind of 'liberal media backlash' are you referring to? Iraq is close to a failed state because the US tried to mould into a compliant regime. You talked about 'western capitalist culture' as if Germany/Japan were not already economically advanced countries before the war. Bremer instituted free market capitalist reforms which Iraqis had to agree not to change before he handed power over. Which is why Iraq currently has a flat income tax and a bad economy.
The US completely failed in Iraq's reconstruction with massive fraud and waste instead of building up a halfway decent government.

If anything there was not enough 'liberal media' to inform and counterract the dangerous direction of the US led reforms.

Liberal media backlash?? What liberal media backlash??

Michael Moore says hello, so does Jon Stewart and the millions of people that marched in the streets against the Iraq war.

I heard from few legit people
that Wrzosek won his first fight (I'm from Poland)

this was not cool
every body says spoiler alert so i clicked

Are you people really so retarded that you are debating America's success in war on a MMA forum where the point of the thread is to discuss whether or not the European team is going to win any fights? It is literally as dumb as discussing religion on a cooking forum. Like literally in the 10 IQ points range. What the fuck.

Yep, 2-3 fights IMO in round 1. Mehdi, Saul and Wrzosek are capable enough, as is Teymur depending on who Faber pits him against.

They'll win a fair share. I imagine Rogers, Svensson, Wrzosek, and Bagdhad will win their first round fights.

And how many wars have you fought in? None right? So how about that statistic?

How many TUF fights have I had? None. How about that statistic?

How many TUF fights have you had? None. How many fights have you had since that wet paper bag LNP'd you? None.

So maybe you should simmer down and let the adults talk here.

Are you people really so retarded that you are debating America's success in war on a MMA forum where the point of the thread is to discuss whether or not the European team is going to win any fights? It is literally as dumb as discussing religion on a cooking forum. Like literally in the 10 IQ points range. What the fuck.

Welcome to Sherdog. If you're here for intelligent discussion, then you've come to the wrong place.

He does show up for practice, but he prefers to do the more intense evening session with them whilst they do a lighter session earlier on (something they all seemed happy with). And him saying he isn't emotionally invested is not the same as not taking responsibility. But in the case of the last fight, he can't do much more for a guy than tell him to keep the fight on the feet if the guy clearly doesn't want to.

only quality post in the whole thread.

careful about the liberal media blacklash, though; they might make it look like a bad post.

Football(soccer) challenge.

Back