Will the Europeans win any fights?

Well, in war, how many times has europe beaten america? None right? So how about that statistic?

facepalm.jpg~c200

The minute the "Conor wasn't there full time" rumours started I knew it was an early excuse for the Europeans losing a lot of fights.

He does show up for practice, but he prefers to do the more intense evening session with them whilst they do a lighter session earlier on (something they all seemed happy with). And him saying he isn't emotionally invested is not the same as not taking responsibility. But in the case of the last fight, he can't do much more for a guy than tell him to keep the fight on the feet if the guy clearly doesn't want to.

Look at the guy, he isn't old yet looks fucked up every episode. The reason he's only doing early evenings is he's out at the clubs every night.

The minute the "Conor wasn't there full time" rumours started I knew it was an early excuse for the Europeans losing a lot of fights.

Look at the guy, he isn't old yet looks fucked up every episode. The reason he's only doing early evenings is he's out at the clubs every night.

Every post coming from you is Connor hate it seems. Me personally I look at it objectively. Seems like a case of "They hate us cuz they anus".:icon_lol:

Have you ever pondered that the biggest fight of his career is coming up and he is probably doing HIS own training, and then showing up during the later session for the technical sparring...Hence him looking ragged. It's easy for Faber, he doesn't have one lined up...Well he does but it's a gimme unless he performs a "Sharma".

Every post coming from you is Connor hate it seems. Me personally I look at it objectively. Seems like a case of "They hate us cuz they anus".:icon_lol:

Have you ever pondered that the biggest fight of his career is coming up and he is probably doing HIS own training, and then showing up during the later session for the technical sparring...Hence him looking ragged. It's easy for Faber, he doesn't have one lined up...Well he does but it's a gimme unless he performs a "Sharma".

This isn't being filmed right now it was filmed a while ago and neither fighter was training for anything at the time.

I am completely open about disliking the guy(well more his idiot fans) but all my posts are based on what's being presented as fact(as far as it's reality TV).

This isn't being filmed right now it was filmed a while ago and neither fighter was training for anything at the time.

I am completely open about disliking the guy(well more his idiot fans) but all my posts are based on what's being presented as fact(as far as it's reality TV).

Nah buddy, you seem just hate-fueled so far. Me I'm indifferent to Connor, Frankie is my 145 guy.

Well, in war, how many times has europe beaten america? None right? So how about that statistic?

Well, America has been winning wars like Overroids won the K1 GP: by being the bigger guy taking out already injured opponents.

After that everybody was talking about how Overreem was the greatest HW in the world while not fighting, better than Fedor (ie: Cold War) and when Fedor was going down and Overeem has been fighting other contenders, he got cocky and got smoked.

Yeah, just like USA.

Well, America has been winning wars like Overroids won the K1 GP: by being the bigger guy taking out already injured opponents.

After that everybody was talking about how Overreem was the greatest HW in the world while not fighting, better than Fedor (ie: Cold War) and when Fedor was going down and Overeem has been fighting other contenders, he got cocky and got smoked.

Yeah, just like USA.

When did the USA get smoked?

When did the USA get smoked?

Vietnam, 9/11, both Iraq wars, letting 20+ kids get shot up in a classroom (and every other mass shooting) yet doing very little to fix it, housing crisis, electing Bush Jr and Darth Cheney to not one but two terms........America's been getting smoked regularly the last few decades.

Vietnam, 9/11, both Iraq wars, letting 20+ kids get shot up in a classroom (and every other mass shooting) yet doing very little to fix it, housing crisis, electing Bush Jr and Darth Cheney to not one but two terms........America's been getting smoked regularly the last few decades.

Add onto that: Being so PC that they will take an assramming from Muslims, in fear of being called "Racist" or "Islamophobe".:icon_lol:

The Vietnam war is a clear loss for the US. I'll give you that. It was a mess and a lot of US soldiers died and they retreated

The first Iraq war was a victory, the aim was to remove Iraq from Kuwait and they did it very efficiently, with UN backing, too. The problem some may say is that they didn't follow Saddam into Iraq (I personally don't think they should have).

The second Iraq war was also a victory IMO. They took over Iraq in about 2 weeks. The liberal media backlash held the US back from properly civilising that s**t hole and now look what kind of a mess it is. IMO, when the US decided to invade Iraq, they should have gone all in or not at all. Send the army in and completely civilise the country's infrastructure and remove the native culture at gun point and IMPOSE American, western culture on them (harsh, but f**k it). Or don't go in at all .... The US kind of went half-assed with the plan for post invasion Iraq.

In hindsight, I personally think they should have supported Saddam Hussein, that country needs a strong, no nonsense leader, at least he kept it relatively stable.

The Vietnam war is a clear loss for the US. I'll give you that. It was a mess and a lot of US soldiers died and they retreated

The first Iraq war was a victory, the aim was to remove Iraq from Kuwait and they did it very efficiently, with UN backing, too. The problem some may say is that they didn't follow Saddam into Iraq (I personally don't think they should have).

The second Iraq war was also a victory IMO. They took over Iraq in about 2 weeks. The liberal media backlash held the US back from properly civilising that s**t hole and now look what kind of a mess it is. IMO, when the US decided to invade Iraq, they should have gone all in or not at all. Send the army in and completely civilise the country's infrastructure and remove the native culture at gun point and IMPOSE American, western culture on them (harsh, but f**k it). Or don't go in at all .... The US kind of went half-assed with the plan for post invasion Iraq.

In hindsight, I personally think they should have supported Saddam Hussein, that country needs a strong, no nonsense leader, at least he kept it relatively stable.
The US dominated the battlefield throughout the Vietnam War until it's involvement ended with the Paris Peace Accords in 1973, which was intended to end the Vietnam War. The North didn't even launch it's final offensive until 1975 and at that point Congress refused to give South Vietnam any further assistance. So while the entire US effort was in vain, it's more like South Vietnam could just never get it's shit together and the US wasn't going to stay there forever. They still stood for two years after the US exited the conflict.

Are any of the European Savate fighters?

The first two fights seem to have skewed the actual narrative here that the European team is FAR stronger than the US team. I expect the finale to be between two Europeans.

You realize this attitude is exactly why everyone hates America right?

Will the americans win any more fights?

Maybe Hall unless he comes up against Rogers. It would be hard to make a pick in that fight until they go at it. the rest of the Americans seem pretty average.

Back