Wilder vs N'Gannou would get me excited for a boxing match

HOIfZfJ.jpg

Deontay Wilder vs Francis N'Gannou

Who ya got?
Wilder vs Ortiz or Joshua gets me even more excited and those ones might take place.

Ngannou can't box? Dude he wins most of his fights by KO and unlike wilder has a submission game so if he came to UFC Ngannou would just Kimura his ass . In the boxing world I still give Ngannou a chance. Before he joined UFC he wanted to be a boxer. Ngannou didn't even like MMA his dream was to be boxing world champ since he was a kid if u think he has no chance ur a fool

I watched some wilder fights n yea he has good KOs but most of them came from precision rather then raw power... Ngannou has both
N'gannou doesn't even approach Wilder's skill level in boxing... it's not much less of a mismatch than floyd v Conor. Stipe has the best chance of crossing over to boxing out of any heavyweight

N'gannou doesn't even approach Wilder's skill level in boxing... it's not much less of a mismatch than floyd v Conor. Stipe has the best chance of crossing over to boxing out of any heavyweight

I dunno I only heard about the guy thru this thread watched a few of his fights n didn't see how he beats Ngannou. Saw him get rocked by a dude who didn't look that impressive physically so no it's not impossible to land shots on wilder and if Ngannou lands on anybody they r going night night

His KO/TKO percent while fighting bums is similar to "pillow fisted" Floyd's in title defenses.

His percentages? Fuck u talking about r u a mathematician or something I just watch the fights and when I watch his fights he knocks dudes the fuck out or chokes or rips off limbs... and he'd do it to ur fav fighter too deal with it

Ngannou can't box? Dude he wins most of his fights by KO and unlike wilder has a submission game so if he came to UFC Ngannou would just Kimura his ass . In the boxing world I still give Ngannou a chance. Before he joined UFC he wanted to be a boxer. Ngannou didn't even like MMA his dream was to be boxing world champ since he was a kid if u think he has no chance ur a fool

I watched some wilder fights n yea he has good KOs but most of them came from precision rather then raw power... Ngannou has both. Literally sending dudes flying thru the air
You are an idiot , im done talking to you because you have no clue what you are watching what so ever . All you see is big muscles and you get excited , and you dont go to mma if you can box again showing how dumb you are . The $ is in boxing not mma if you can box you box you dont go to a less paying lower talent mma sorry but thats a fact .

You are an idiot , im done talking to you because you have no clue what you are watching what so ever . All you see is big muscles and you get excited , and you dont go to mma if you can box again showing how dumb you are . The $ is in boxing not mma if you can box you box you dont go to a less paying lower talent mma sorry but thats a fact .

You think Francis Ngannou is nothing but muscles? lmfao

I call you a terrible troll gotta up your game , weak ass .

Ur knowledge of the game is very limited if u can't see Francis potential

Ur knowledge of the game is very limited if u can't see Francis potential
Yea in mma , he doesnt have the boxing to compete with even the 100 th rankd hw not to mention beating wilder . Ive forgot more than you know about combat sports

Deontay "windmill arms" Wilder is a bum.

Obviously he would beat N'gannou in a boxing match, though.

yeah i was a boxing fan before i was an mma fan. i dont expect conor to win but he can. ive always reminded myself that its still just a fist fight, for any big mismatch in combat sports.
I actually put it in my head thet Conor had a great chance and started getting excited for the fight.

Watched his training vids and just can't see it now... I mean if Conor doesn't win I'll be like fuck this shit show as it'll be how I expected it to go.

Wilder isn't that skilled of a boxer but he knows enough and has speed/power to KO him in the 1st. Going against the top HW's is a bad idea for MMA guys. Errors will show early, won't go on for a bit longer which most want to see in cross-fights.

Is this even a question?

Wilder would win a Boxing fight, any other form of combat I would surely have Ngannou.

Back