Wilder vs N'Gannou would get me excited for a boxing match

Yea in mma , he doesnt have the boxing to compete with even the 100 th rankd hw not to mention beating wilder . Ive forgot more than you know about combat sports

Not even the 100th rank he couldn't beat? LOL U do realize that if Francis did boxing he would train exclusively for that and become one of the best. I know talent when I see it u obviously don't. If he put in the work which i know he's doing now (in mma) he would become one of the best if not the best. U say Francis would have entered boxing if he was good enough but fail to know that's what he asked for when he went to the MMA Factory in Paris. He was homeless and wanted to train boxing but the Gym was an MMA gym and he tried it cause the coaches saw how much of a genetic freak he was... so ur argument about he would of did boxing if he was good enough means nothing u just a Hater watch Ngannou get the title while u keep talking fool

Franny couldnt hang as a boxer thats why he moved to mma where he has a chance to win something . In a boxing match he struggles against a top 100 boxer . And wilders ko's are savage power not placement

Not even the 100th rank he couldn't beat? LOL U do realize that if Francis did boxing he would train exclusively for that and become one of the best. I know talent when I see it u obviously don't. If he put in the work which i know he's doing now (in mma) he would become one of the best if not the best. U say Francis would have entered boxing if he was good enough but fail to know that's what he asked for when he went to the MMA Factory in Paris. He was homeless and wanted to train boxing but the Gym was an MMA gym and he tried it cause the coaches saw how much of a genetic freak he was... so ur argument about he would of did boxing if he was good enough means nothing u just a Hater watch Ngannou get the title while u keep talking fool
He might get a mma title but never a boxing title and i mean ever he is stiff and riged , then why doesnt he go to boxing now then ? Because thats where the money is , hell even mma's greatest star has to come to boxing to make real money . Truth is you are sub 80 i.q and say stupid shit that you are clueless about . We havent even seen franny beat any good mma fighter yet so chill out on him being the best mma /boxer ever fucking clown .

He might get a mma title but never a boxing title and i mean ever he is stiff and riged , then why doesnt he go to boxing now then ? Because thats where the money is , hell even mma's greatest star has to come to boxing to make real money . Truth is you are sub 80 i.q and say stupid shit that you are clueless about . We havent even seen franny beat any good mma fighter yet so chill out on him being the best mma /boxer ever fucking clown .

Oh ur a boxing guy. I get it now lol... and the reason why is cause he has a UFC contract

Wilder hasn't beat a single boxer with a recognizable name.

Number 1 king bumslayer.

giphy.gif
And he tried

two fucking windmills with 1 touch death punches? fucking book it

Oh ur a boxing guy. I get it now lol... and the reason why is cause he has a UFC contract
No i am a combat sports guy , you are clearly a causal/new mma guy thats clueless to what he is watching . Dont worry kid you might understand it someday but i doubt it .

Back