Wilder vs N'Gannou would get me excited for a boxing match

And even that is hard to believe although yeah he prob has the best shot
hes got the most experience and hes the most credentialed in the sport of boxing

but yeah i wouldnt say hes world champ material

hes got the most experience and hes the most credentialed in the sport of boxing

but yeah i wouldnt say hes world champ material
Agreed.

One thing that i have always wanted to see is a ufc calibar guy fight in boxing, but actually do it the right way. Tuneups, low level fights, mid level fights, high level fights ( if they make it)

I think conor is gonna get beaten so badly it might deter anyone else from trying which is a shame.

Agreed.

One thing that i have always wanted to see is a ufc calibar guy fight in boxing, but actually do it the right way. Tuneups, low level fights, mid level fights, high level fights ( if they make it)

I think conor is gonna get beaten so badly it might deter anyone else from trying which is a shame.
we'll see... you know, its cliche, but i learned a long time ago not to doubt conor anymore. boxing is a much different game and floyd is incredible, but conor just has something about him.

i think his thing is that he believes in himself the most, and when he starts accomplishing what he sets out to accomplish, its hard not to believe him. the confidence and belief is contagious. hes got the secret stuff for sure.

we'll see... you know, its cliche, but i learned a long time ago not to doubt conor anymore. boxing is a much different game and floyd is incredible, but conor just has something about him.

i think his thing is that he believes in himself the most, and when he starts accomplishing what he sets out to accomplish, its hard not to believe him. the confidence and belief is contagious. hes got the secret stuff for sure.
You seem like a good level headed poster and i respect that i can have a good discussion with you

But honestly boxing is so much different than mma. I really think conor is going to get killed. Been watching boxing for a long time and literally i have seen zero from conor that could suggest he can win against floyd

I wrote a long thing about the fight in a different thread that i will try to find if i can.

But yeah. Its just a bad bad idea, although he will make a lot of money. So good on him for that

I am a fan of conor in mma though

You seem like a good level headed poster and i respect that i can have a good discussion with you

But honestly boxing is so much different than mma. I really think conor is going to get killed. Been watching boxing for a long time and literally i have seen zero from conor that could suggest he can win against floyd

I wrote a long thing about the fight in a different thread that i will try to find if i can.

But yeah. Its just a bad bad idea, although he will make a lot of money. So good on him for that

I am a fan of conor in mma though
yeah i was a boxing fan before i was an mma fan. i dont expect conor to win but he can. ive always reminded myself that its still just a fist fight, for any big mismatch in combat sports.

Wilder would sleep Ngannou within a round. Ngannou is so sloppy.

Wilder should dominate him in pure boxing, don't know why that would excite you.

And man Wilder looks gigantic for how light he is, freaking colossus in that picture lol.
Exactly

This is the last thing that would make ne excited about a boxing match

This is like saying the only thing that would make me interested in the NBA is if Tom Brady signed with the Celtics

HOIfZfJ.jpg

Deontay Wilder vs Francis N'Gannou

Who ya got?

Wilder couldn't ko that 125"lb mentally challenged you tuber. I think ngannou would kill him

Wilder would absolutely destroy Francis in a boxing match.

I absolutely love ngannou but he would get totally butchered.

Lol stop trolling haha you are bad at it . Franny wished he had wilders power

Troll job? Lol ur an idiot. Tell Luiz Henrique that. Ngannou has 30 lbs of muscle on wilder and the same reach even though wilder is taller n Lankier he still doesn have a reach advantage on the beast Francis Ngannou

yeah i was a boxing fan before i was an mma fan. i dont expect conor to win but he can. ive always reminded myself that its still just a fist fight, for any big mismatch in combat sports.
indeed. People always will say Tyson-Douglas was the biggest upset in sports which I agree with.

If conor were to beat Floyd? I think its even bigger..

Thats how little chance I give Conor

Troll job? Lol ur an idiot. Tell Luiz Henrique that. Ngannou has 30 lbs of muscle on wilder and the same reach even though wilder is taller n Lankier he still doesn have a reach advantage on the beast Francis Ngannou
Wilder would ko every single guy that franny did , why dont you ask sergi about wilders power dude started seizing out . The fact that you are saying they have similar power just shows how little you know . Right because muscle means more power haha sit down kid you're an idiot .

P.s difference is wilder can box francics not so much , nobody picks mma if they are good boxers .

Last edited:
I'm not going to act like Wilder is Pernell Whittaker or anything but, come on, be serious.

The difference in skill and proven ring generalship is laughable. Not to mention the power of Wilder, which is frightening to say the least.

I wish Anthony Joshua would step up to the challenge and fight Wilder, that would be great.

Has he declined a fight with him? Joshua beats wilder imo, would be excited to see that either way.

Wilder would ko every single guy that franny did , why dont you ask sergi about wilders power dude started seizing out . The fact that you are saying they have simular power just shows how little you know . Right because muslce means more power haha sit down kid you're an idiot .

P.s difference is wilder can box francics not so much , nobody picks mma if they are good boxers .

Ngannou can't box? Dude he wins most of his fights by KO and unlike wilder has a submission game so if he came to UFC Ngannou would just Kimura his ass . In the boxing world I still give Ngannou a chance. Before he joined UFC he wanted to be a boxer. Ngannou didn't even like MMA his dream was to be boxing world champ since he was a kid if u think he has no chance ur a fool

I watched some wilder fights n yea he has good KOs but most of them came from precision rather then raw power... Ngannou has both. Literally sending dudes flying thru the air

Back