Wilder vs Fury or UFC Fight Night 142 (Dec 1st)?

Wilder fury is the big fight is this a trick question? I'm fact the fight is colossal

For anyone who hasn't listened, Fury on JRE was easily a top 5 podcast of all time IMO.

My favorite part was the very beginning

When Rogan was all "I'm super excited for your fight"

And Fury replied "Not as excited as I am to be here"

To which Rogan replies "I'm sure" lool

Both, but Fury/Wilder is one of those heavyweight fights that happens maybe once every twenty-thirty years..

I wouldn't go that far considering the winner vs Joshua will be equally as big, if Joshua stops ducking.

I can't wait for both boxing fights though, Wilder nearly blew his money fights last time in the ring.

Last edited:
I wouldn't go that far considering the winner vs Joshua will be equally as big, if Joshua stops ducking.

I can't wait for both boxing fights though, Wilder never blew his money fights last time in the ring.
Well that's the thing, the Joshua fight has nit happened. For a fight this Big at HW, we really have to go back to Tysons days. Finding two undefeated HW's at the highest level is just so rare. The Joshua fight will be bigger, but Joshua is a hard cherry picker, as he can make great money fighting less dangerous guys. Hearn is a smart manager.

I'd probably still watch the boxing card over that UFC even if the Fury/Wilder main event wasnt on it lol. Its got Ortiz, Joyce, Hurd, Yarde, Arreola, Chavez, Deontays newly debuted younger brother Marsellos and they will also be showing the Stevenson/Gvozdyk fight from Canada.

Just like Dana White, I'll choose boxing over MMA in that case.

I am watching Brendan Shaub's show (Wilder-Fury), thank you very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back