Wilder vs Fury or UFC Fight Night 142 (Dec 1st)?

no doubt boxing. biggest HW title fight in my opinion since Lennox-Klitschko. I'll record ufc and watch it afterwards

JDS, because I'm a huge fan and I don't follow boxing. But if tomorrow's card were Dec 1st I would probably watch the Wilder fight instead. Nothing to get excited about.

Both but Wilder vs Fury is the nights main event. I'm really excited.

Which will you be watching?

or
1496349539unnamed.png

Boxing sucks. I always watch MMA.

I'll be watching the human wind turbine get thoroughly exposed by the Gypsy King

i dont give a shit if this is a boring 12 rounder, i just want the gypsy king to get the dub and id be gutted if he got KO'd after the whole mental health journey

i dont give a shit if this is a boring 12 rounder, i just want the gypsy king to get the dub and id be gutted if he got KO'd after the whole mental health journey
Yeah

Getting smacked by Wilder's right hand definitely wouldn't be great for someone's mental health...

<6>

I can’t believe it’s in LA. I got tickets for 130 bucks each. I would have thought it’s in Vegas.

Yeah

Getting smacked by Wilder's right hand definitely wouldn't be great for someone's mental health...

<6>

shitttttt if there's anybody who could expose some holes in Wilder's offense it'd be Fury

Joshua has more power than Fury but I don't think his defense would hold up against Wilder

that HW trio is insane

shitttttt if there's anybody who could expose some holes in Wilder's offense it'd be Fury

Joshua has more power than Fury but I don't think his defense would hold up against Wilder

that HW trio is insane
I think AJ beats both but yeah, his chin is definitely suspect and Wilder could crack him

neither,i'll torrent em both the next day and skip everything untill main events

that HW trio is insane

... and Luis Ortiz too. He's a beast even if he's a bit old now.

He'll be knocking out Travis Kaufman on the undercard too.

I will record UFC but will be watching Fury vs Wilder live.

I think Anthony Yarde might be fighting on the undercard too

I prefer the fights. I’m sure someone will tell me how the boxing match goes.

Both but obviously Wilder/Fury trumps the fuck out of anything on the fight night card.

Back