Wilder vs Fury or UFC Fight Night 142 (Dec 1st)?

I don’t really like the way boxing is run as a sport, but this is a rare moment where they’ve put together a good fight. I’ll probably stream the Fury fight

... and Luis Ortiz too. He's a beast even if he's a bit old now.

He'll be knocking out Travis Kaufman on the undercard too.

i honestly think in one of those wild exchanges Fury could KO Wilder

He's the biggest man Wilder has ever faced and his chin isn't really made of granite. If Fury has him hurt badly he'll put him away

Well that's the thing, the Joshua fight has nit happened. For a fight this Big at HW, we really have to go back to Tysons days. Finding two undefeated HW's at the highest level is just so rare. The Joshua fight will be bigger, but Joshua is a hard cherry picker, as he can make great money fighting less dangerous guys. Hearn is a smart manager.

Its the largest HW fight to happen in the US since Tyson/Lewis or Lewis/Vitali. Probably not bigger than AJ/Wlad and possibly Haye/Wlad though.

The Joshua fight will be bigger, but Joshua is a hard cherry picker, as he can make great money fighting less dangerous guys. Hearn is a smart manager.

if Joshua stops ducking.

Its a damn shame this ridiculous nonsensical narrative keeps being peddled. Hes had half as many fights as Wilder yet fought more notable opponents than Wilder and Fury have combined. Theres zero real evidence that AJ/Hearn are the roadblock in the Wilder fight either, its much more likely that Haymon just doesnt consider cashing out on his 40-0 can crusher worth it unless he can get a 50/50 split minimum and US venue instead of Wembley and 30/70 which is what he'd realistically get now. Beating a ring rusted, pillow fisted 400lbs a year ago Fury who looked shit in his 2 comeback fights is a way to increase Wilders bargaining chip in the AJ negotiations, or possibly just avoid the AJ fight entirely and proclaim that Wilder is the the no1 HW because he beat the "lineal champ".

Lets be honest, if AJ was American nobody would be saying this stupid shit about him and he'd be unquestionably considered the best HW in the world. This is pretty much Lennox part 2.

I'll be at UFC Adelaide. Really wanted to watch Wilder vs Fury though.

Only a Jones/Cormier rematch would make me even consider dual watching. Fury/Wilder gonna be fireworks

I’ll probably end up catching everything but if pressed Wilder vs Fury easily

I see what you did there.
200.gif

Snuck Wilder v. Fury into UFC Discussion, I like it.

Wilder by 10th round KO.

For anyone who hasn't listened, Fury on JRE was easily a top 5 podcast of all time IMO.
Absolutely agree.and even with your predicted round.
I like Tyson and he lives near me for the most part.
But wilder drops bombs..

Tyson keeps it at distance..geez you never know..

I'll watch them both on December 2nd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back