Wife plots murder of husband, 7 years later still free

I watched that story on 48 hours or Dateline. She was a horrendous actor, and, if isn't already understood, why you only fuck hookers and not try and domesticate them

She has been featured on a couple of true crime shows, I didn't realize her 2011 conviction had been overturned.
"Part of an acting skit", that is going to be the new excuse for crimes caught on video.

Comedy gold

The audacity of that bitch to call him and demand that he help her. This bitch is so twisted and she thinks that her pretty face is going to get her out of this. I seriously can barely believe this story. She is going to act like that video and audio isn't true? She must be very desperate to get out of this situation. They need to stop giving her interviews and put her ass in jail.

And what stupid fucking jurors declared her not-guilty of this? How the fuck can they watch that video where she is "5000% sure" and think she doesn't deserve jail? Seriously, what the fuck is going on?

Wow. ..I saw several television shows about her over the last few years. It made for great tv and I always assumed she was dead to rights considering the video footage.

Seems like the defence has a case. They should just plea this out to a lesser charge and everyone can move on.

some random hero should do humanity a video and just baseball bat her to the knees and face a few times. if the justice system wont take care of it then its on us.

How did the show turn out? Anybody watch?

Seems like the defence has a case. They should just plea this out to a lesser charge and everyone can move on.

That's the issue. What case could they possibly present to convince three jurors that she isn't guilty? Here are the basic, indisputable facts.

1. A guy came into the police station saying she wanted to hire a hitman.

2. She paid like $1200 for a hitman to purchase a handgun, which the police have on video and audio. Plus they have the money.

3. She is again on video and audio seen planning the murder with the undercover officer posing as a hitman. Like clear as day video and audio of her wanting him shot.

4. The morning of the hit, she goes to the gym at the time the hitman told her to.

I mean her defense is so laughable. She did it to get a reality show gig? Then why is the victim not saying that? Why is the hitman not saying that? Even if she was pretending she didn't know the hitman was. So she hired a hitman and paid him.

What retard, inbred piece of shit juror sees all that and thinks she didn't do it? How do you explain the fucking tapes with a hitman then? It just blows my mind how this murderous, cold hearted bitch isn't in jail. She tried to fucking murder someone. She should be sitting her ass in jail.

Then on top of everything some insane person had a baby with her and married her. This is truly an insane world.

Last edited:
Man, what was that other guy that knocked her up thinking? He's probably going to get a hatchet in the back of the head after he burns her toast or something.

? She is hot. I would bang her, I just wouldn't marry her and take out a life insurance policy.

you know what Scot free means? This is why fake news gets spread because of complete idiots like you... Shes under house arrest and waiting her third trial, she wasnt cleared in two trials or they wouldnt be able to put her on trial again... They were mistrials.. She wasnt cleared...

Why so hostile friend?

Off topic, but what's with all the threads today designed to bait me into saying negative things about women?

giphy.gif

Comedy gold

Lol at this poor fuck on the phone with her. So ridiculous I had to check and make sure it wasn't my life. Try to kill me, then call me to get you out of it? Yup, sounds like me.

I love his incredulous tone on the phone. Like really bitch?

"I said I wanted you dead, I heard the tape too, but it's not true!"

<36><36><36><36><36>

This is going to be that "cash me outside, how bout dat" girl in about 10-15yrs.

"Part of an acting skit", that is going to be the new excuse for crimes caught on video.
It's actually legit. I've done many performances as a peeping tom, as well as an indecent exposer (to show my range as an actor).
You know you're doing a good job if people believe you aren't acting.

Defence attorneys like this blow my mind,do any of them really believe the shit they say?

How the fuck do you sleep soundly at night knowing you have kept a devious cunt free?

Never trust anyone who can bleed for a week and not die;)

Back