Wife plots murder of husband, 7 years later still free

Man, what was that other guy that knocked her up thinking? He's probably going to get a hatchet in the back of the head after he burns her toast or something.

Not only that, but why would you make a baby with someone that very likely could go to prison for decades. That poor kid's going to lose mommy soon.

i wish i could plot murder on a guy a get away with it #goals
altho she is a failure as he's still alive. im'a strive for better xx

i wish i could plot murder on a guy a get away with it #goals
altho she is a failure as he's still alive. im'a strive for better xx
Its because she tried to get someone else to do it. If you want to get away with it you have to do it yourself.

<{1-3}>

<{1-16}>

I mean, already 2 mistrials? Not really liking her chances of getting convicted outside of new evidence

Its because she tried to get someone else to do it. If you want to get away with it you have to do it yourself.

<{1-3}>

<{1-16}>
i guess thats what happens when you rely on a man. awful decision that was.

Canada isn't much better.....this 'lady' whacked her husband and the latest I heard is that she just got half of his millions.

But, almost every time a guy has problems with women, it's because he's a dumbass....like this guy.

Last edited:
It's what happens when you rely on others. Take your time and plan it out properly yourself. Do the research!

People so lazy these days.

You are a jerk going around saying idiot over verbiage in an internet thread. I fixed the title so you can quit crying.

It is a sham especially considering that in over seven years since the case she's been allowed to stay at home and make babies.
Yeah, but you were super misleading in your title and post. Or did you really think a mistrial meant she went free?

Canada isn't much better.....this 'lady' whacked her husband and the latest I heard is that she just got half of his millions.

But, almost every time a guy has problems with women, it's because he's a dumbass....like this guy.

Notice how she exploded and the only reason they came out at all was to buy a box of dozen donuts?

Filipina 20

article-0-0391E3EF0000044D-945_306x524.jpg

Filipina 30

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah, but you were super misleading in your title and post. Or did you really think a mistrial meant she went free?
I made an error in the title and fixed it bro. I don't need to know the ins and outs of the US justice system to know for a fact it sucks. I do know that three trials, or however many it takes for them to reach a verdict, is a giant waste of money and that her still being on house arrest after 7 years is a miscarriage of justice. I also know an obvious liar when I see one and the girl and her lawyer are both full of it. The way the case has been handled stinks.

I made an error in the title and fixed it bro. I don't need to know the ins and outs of the US justice system to know for a fact it sucks. I do know that three trials, or however many it takes for them to reach a verdict, is a giant waste of money and that her still being on house arrest after 7 years is a miscarriage of justice. I also know an obvious liar when I see one and the girl and her lawyer are both full of it. The way the case has been handled stinks.
Well, I can't really disagree with any of that.

Notice how she exploded and the only reason they came out at all was to buy a box of dozen donuts?

Filipina 20

Filipina 30

hqdefault.jpg
Any time you marry for money, it's gonna end badly. All these threads about guys getting screwed.....it's almost always their own fault. Society encourages everyone to become victims these days. Times have changed.

edit: Yeah, she fat now...too much Timmy Ho's...haha

Last edited:
Any time you marry for money, it's gonna end badly. All these threads about guys getting screwed.....it's almost always their own fault. Society encourages everyone to become victims these days. Times have changed.

edit: Yeah, she fat now...too much Timmy Ho's...haha

Timmy hos too funny!

That pussy must be so bomb that's to die for

Filipina 20

Filipina 30

hqdefault.jpg
My young bride just turned 30, and she still looks sexy. When she get's done educating the locals at her school today, she will bring me and my daughter some Dunkin' Donuts and hopefully some siomai. Yeah, wife's "filling out" a little, and it's nice...wink.

ah I see she used the woman defense

very effective technique in the courtroom

ah I see she used the woman defense

very effective technique in the courtroom
Strong avatar to post ratio. "What an idiot!" lol Love that scene.

For the few that haven't seen it....classic...NSFW...pretty much how I envision meeting a Sherdogger in real life...lol

Last edited:
Back