Wife plots murder of husband, 7 years later still free

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dalia Dippolito tried to hire a hitman to murder her husband, but claims it was all part of an acting skit that she planned to publish online. Our legal system is a sham.

Be careful if you're thinking about getting married... It can cost you everything.

Here's the conclusion where she cries and plays the victim and gets away with it. Last update I read on the case, she was on house arrest after her first 2 trials ended in mistrial, and she just had a child with another man. In January 2017, her lawyer petitioned for her to be taken off house arrest.

Last edited:
Dammit, I watched the video but it only tells the first half of the story. I wanted to hear more about her BS defense.

@Overtures see bud? Could always be worse.

giphy.gif

gets off scot free as in she is under house arrest awaiting trial

thread title is a sham

gets off scot free as in she is under house arrest awaiting trial

thread title is a sham
She's already cleared 2 trials and is a new mother while being under house arrest, which her lawyer just petitioned for her to be taken off of. 7 years after the crime and she hasn't done any real time. Try again.

She's already cleared 2 trials and is a new mother while being under house arrest, which her lawyer just petitioned for her to be taken off of. 7 years after the crime and she hasn't done any real time. Try again.
you know what Scot free means? This is why fake news gets spread because of complete idiots like you... Shes under house arrest and waiting her third trial, she wasnt cleared in two trials or they wouldnt be able to put her on trial again... They were mistrials.. She wasnt cleared...

you know what Scot free means? This is why fake news gets spread because of complete idiots like you... Shes under house arrest and waiting her third trial, she wasnt cleared in two trials or they wouldnt be able to put her on trial again... They were mistrials.. She wasnt cleared...
You are a jerk going around saying idiot over verbiage in an internet thread. I fixed the title so you can quit crying.

It is a sham especially considering that in over seven years since the case she's been allowed to stay at home and make babies.

You are a jerk going around saying idiot over verbiage in an internet thread. I fixed the title so you can quit crying.

It is a sham especially considering that in over seven years since the case she's been allowed to stay at home and make babies.
title is still wrong as shes under house arrest and awaiting trial... she isnt free... the edited OP where u actually finally say she is on house arrest and waiting trial after 2 mistrials is better though

Well she is awaiting trial so we'll see

The American justice system is definitely a sham though. Illegal marijuana is proof enough of that.

Dalia Dippolito tried to hire a hitman to murder her husband, but claims it was all part of an acting skit that she planned to publish online. Our legal system is a sham.

Be careful if you're thinking about getting married... It can cost you everything.

Here's the conclusion where she cries and plays the victim and gets away with it. Last update I read on the case, she was on house arrest after her first 2 trials ended in mistrial, and she just had a child with another man. In January 2017, her lawyer petitioned for her to be taken off house arrest and totally freed.

This whole thing blows my mind. How the fuck you can even pretend like you were just acting for a TV show when the victim says it wasn't an act and the undercover police officer wasn't in on it. Like what was she fucking acting for if she didn't know she was being taped?

This fucking cold hearted bitch deserves to be in jail for the rest of her life. End of story.

Man, what was that other guy that knocked her up thinking? He's probably going to get a hatchet in the back of the head after he burns her toast or something.

Back