Wicked Pic from 165

No, he wasn't "gassed" in the 4th... he got rocked off his gourd in the 4th, which zaps any cardio you have. It was over with from that point. He never recovered. Think about it... barely got hit with any shots that could hurt him... most of the head kicks were all arm... but in the 4th.. BAM... and the 5th was totally zapped.

Those shots really fucked him up. Anyone here who has some fights under their belt and has been very hurt in a fight and continued on can confirm that. When you are concussed, you are dazed and confused and tired.

u an idiot man he gassed hard hence why he stopped his bouncing round and started fighting flat footed and then jones timed that beautiful elbow

The problem with close decisions like this is that they tend to obscure the fact that we got to see an awesome, competitive fight between two of the best fighters in the world. I don't understand the Jones hate.

The problem with people like this is that they tend to obscure the fact that we got to see an awesome, competitive fight between two of the best fighters in the world. I don't understand the Jones hate.

I don't have a problem with close fights, just idiots.. :wink:

That's what I'm saying.

Gus landed a ton of clean shots while Jones landed one spinning elbow and maybe a knee. The people talking about him landing 100 high kicks need to realize kicks are much stronger than punches, if he landed 100 kicks to Gus's head, Gus is either the new Mark Hunt, or those kicks weren't hitting him.

Many of them were blocked.

124_jon_jones_vs_alexander_gustafsson.0_standard_500.0.jpg

cool pic but the thread has already been ruined lol. this site sucks after a close decision

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back