Wicked Pic from 165

Condit ran a little in my opinion, but fair to point out many folks over generalizing a few instances vs good footwork/movement against a more static Diaz.

Nick is a triathlete and could have chased down Carlos. I fault both for evasiveness. While Carlos danced some he also landed more and Nick did not cut him off. Carlos eeked out the win with clever strategy.

Did not see what Gus did yet. Do not like running but it is legal and understand sometimes wise to reset position.

K. Starnes should have been a TKO for ridiculous running away.

Like I said, I don't have a problem with Condit's strategy, nor do I have a problem with Gus sprinting away from Jones' TD. I was just pointing out the obvious double standard.

Gus ran from Jones. That's a fact. But, he's the hero of heroes to Sherdoggers.
Condit avoided (you can say 'ran from', I don't mind) Diaz, and he got sh*t on for it.

WHY, DO YOU ASK??

People hate Jon Jones
People love Nick Diaz (Why? I have no clue.)

Speaking of running does anyone remember this fight? It has been forever since I have seen that one but I remember it being absolutely ridiculous.

Houston Alexander vs. Kimbo Slice.

http://www.mmamania.com/2009/12/11/1195711/dana-white-confirms-houston

"Whoever came up with Houston Alexander's game plan ought to be kicked in the nuts for about five minutes. I don't know if his coaches came up with that or whatever but not only did they give him the wrong game plan, they completely destroyed everything about Houston Alexander. It was making me sick. I don't know if Kalib Starnes trained him for that fight or what the deal was but it was horrible. Kimbo was chasing him around the ring asking him to engage, trying to make it a fight and Houston didn't want to fight him. If we didn't cut him yet, we're cutting him -- soon."

UFC President Dana White confirms that light heavyweight Houston Alexander will be released from his UFC contract after his game of tag with Kimbo Slice at the Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 10 Finale back on Dec. 5. "The Assassin," who was brought in to produce fireworks against the bearded brawler, lost a unanimous decision after trying to play keep-away for three rounds, marking his fourth straight loss inside the Octagon. Any Maniacs out there sorry to see him go?

Like I said, I don't have a problem with Condit's strategy, nor do I have a problem with Gus sprinting away from Jones' TD. I was just pointing out the obvious double standard.

Gus ran from Jones. That's a fact. But, he's the hero of heroes to Sherdoggers.
Condit avoided (you can say 'ran from', I don't mind) Diaz, and he got sh*t on for it.

WHY, DO YOU ASK??

People hate Jon Jones
People love Nick Diaz (Why? I have no clue.)

The president of the Jon Jones fan club.
Or Mr Jones himself.

No danger my ass. Gus landed hard shots to the face the entire time, Jon rocked him with a spinning elbow once and had a bunch of head kicks blocked.

That's what I'm saying.

Gus landed a ton of clean shots while Jones landed one spinning elbow and maybe a knee. The people talking about him landing 100 high kicks need to realize kicks are much stronger than punches, if he landed 100 kicks to Gus's head, Gus is either the new Mark Hunt, or those kicks weren't hitting him.

Also some people like Diaz because he is not fake about who he is.
He never claimed to be a god fearing upright citizen.

The president of the Jon Jones fan club.
Or Mr Jones himself.

matthughes-disappointed.gif

Moving on..

That's what I'm saying.

Gus landed a ton of clean shots while Jones landed one spinning elbow and maybe a knee. The people talking about him landing 100 high kicks need to realize kicks are much stronger than punches, if he landed 100 kicks to Gus's head, Gus is either the new Mark Hunt, or those kicks weren't hitting him.

Is that you Ray Charles? I thought you had passed!

That's what I'm saying.

lol at jones only landing one elbow and a knee.

you dorks need to get over your ridiculous bias and accept that both guys beat the shit out of each other.

That feel when both of you realize I'm a Gus fan, and saw nothing wrong with him sprinting away from Jones..

that feel when I'm a Jones fan and will cheer greatly when his body convulses on the mat after MMA's most brutal KO in the rematch. I'm such a huge fan of Jones.

FYI genius, the shot that caused the cut over Jones's right eye was a grazing shot. They showed it last night on replay.

I was referring to the photo genius. Listening to some of these Jones fans you would think that they were all love taps that Gus was throwing.

that feel when I'm a Jones fan and will cheer greatly when his body convulses on the mat after MMA's most brutal KO in the rematch. I'm such a huge fan of Jones.

Troll more plz, it's clearly the best use of your time..:cool:

This was a great fight.
But everyone knows the judges couldnt give it to Gus.
He needed to put Jones to sleep.
No matter how bad he beat him up he wasnt going to get the belt any other way.

Ignorance nor stupidity are virtues. You need to 1) take off the foil hat 2) pull your head out of your rectal cavity.

Back