Why so many Sweden fake news rape threads?

The intense stratification of much of European society (maybe not in Sweden, but I'd like your explanation of that statement) is a big part of the reason why a lot of terrorists in Europe are often 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants: they can't move up, they get frustrated, blame society, and shit goes very, very wrong. Everyone here (most of whom I'm sure have never been to Europe) who is solely blaming Islam is simply wrong, the problem is much more complex and requires more than just a basic understanding of how European societies work.
"Any connection between poverty, education, and terrorism is indirect, complicated, and probably quite weak," the authors note in Education, Poverty, Political Violence, and Terrorism: Is There a Causal Connection? (NBER Working Paper No. 9074). "Instead of viewing terrorism as a direct response to low market opportunities or ignorance, we suggest it is more accurately viewed as a response to political conditions and long-standing feelings (either perceived or real) of indignity and frustration that have little to do with economics."

http://www.nber.org/papers/w9074
So with your line of reasoning, why don't we see Sikhs/Hindus/Christians/Buddhists/Atheists/Agnostic immigrants driving trucks of peace then?

According to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brottsförebyggande rådet - Brå) - an agency under the Ministry of Justice:

* The number of reported rapes in 2016 increased with 13% since last year.
* The number of reported sexual assaults in 2016 increased with 20% since 2015.
* The number of reported gross violation of a woman's integrity increased with 11%

Shows how far we've sunk when those who support, enable and even encourage rape consider themselves to be righteous and virtuous. Many of them also boastfully proclaim to be feminists. While those who speak out against it, who want to take measures to prevent it and protect women, are labelled bigots and called intolerant.

Shows how far we've sunk when those who support, enable and even encourage rape consider themselves to be righteous and virtuous. Many of them also boastfully proclaim to be feminists. While those who speak out against it, who want to take measures to prevent it and protect women, are labelled bigots and called intolerant.
LOL what a bunch of horseshit, where were you at the women March? When Russia decided to legalize women beating?. You have a agenda.

LOL what a bunch of horseshit, where were you at the women March? When Russia decided to legalize women beating?. You have a agenda.

My agenda is I think rape is one of the most abhorrent crimes anyone can suffer. So allowing the migration of people from a culture and ideology that advocates rape, which then naturally results in a huge increase in rape, is a bad idea and must be stopped. These constant attempts to downplay and dismiss what is happening, labeling people bigots for speaking out, even going after the victims to keep them quiet, is also one of the sickest things currently happening in Western society.

You are a rape apologist and rape enabler.

Rape apologists in this thread. Damage control and downplaying all day.

Nothing is beneath them.

Rape apologists in this thread. Damage control and downplaying all day.

Nothing is beneath them.

Can't even leave my house without being raped. It's out of control!!!

You would think obvious statistical outliers could have an explanation.
But no the only thing it can possibly be is evil brown men lurking on every corner ready to rape you. Sweden with low crime overall, certainly much lower than the US, is obviously the rape central of the world. Go on with your fake news.

Can't even leave my house without being raped. It's out of control!!!

You would think obvious statistical outliers could have an explanation.
But no the only thing it can possibly be is evil brown men lurking on every corner ready to rape you. Sweden with low crime overall, certainly much lower than the US, is obviously the rape central of the world. Go on with your fake news.

Calling it fake news with no actual refutation of these events, just the old strawman "it's not the apocalypse, stop exaggerating! There is nothing wrong with Islam."

I was just browsing and found this article, with actual stats very interesting stuff.

http://www.businessinsider.com/sweden-refugees-trump-crime-rape-2017-2
My question goes from all the country's that have refugees, why is Sweden talked about so much? Maybe because is largely white and has...blonde girls?!

Hi mate,

Short answer is the reason it is talked about is because it is true. Which is why you are seeing frustrated police officers risking their livelihood to speak out.

These are the most recent official stats out of Sweden.

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/rape-and-sex-offences.html

You can see since 2012 there have been large increases of sexual offences, which are explained away by Sweden changing legislation to count a wider variety of incidences which would count as rape, which they did. However Sweden made this legislative change in 2005, with only minor adjustments in 2013, after the rape spike had already started. There is no reason to believe the massive and continued increase from 2012 onwards is related to legislative changes. It's also worth noting that even after the changes in 2005, which initially caused a spike, sex offences dropped in the following years. This has not happened this time. Also in 2005 Sweden made publishing the ethnicity of rapists illegal.

What is directly related to these statistics though is what Sweden did in 2015 to deal with the increase in sex offences and the worldwide and national perception that refugees were to blame.

Any crime committed by or involving refugees are put under a special code, 291 which was exposed last year by concerned Swedish police officers who leaked an internal memo regarding 291 stating that "nothing should get out" their instructions to hide migrant crime under the code 291 and that reports filed under that code are classified, not to be counted in regular daily reporting or part of general statistics.

The National Operational Department, NOA, the police assessed that all information related to the flow of refugees had to be secret.

"Regarding an Asset 291 that has become known to the media. The code is used as working for the daily situation report. The daily situation report is classified why it says there shall not be disclosed."

"Since October 2015 police records of incidences at including refugee accommodations. The events have been reported in a special code, R291, not published."

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/har-ar-brotten-bakom-polisens-hemliga-kod/

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/polisen-hemlighaller-fakta-om-sitt-flyktingarbete/

https://www.svd.se/polisen-hemlighaller-fakta-om-flyktingarbete

http://www.dagensjuridik.se/2016/01...m-laggs-pa-flyktingsituationen-kod-291-hemlig

The police officers I mentioned earlier who have spoken out regarding this, Peter Springare, a more than 40 year veteran of the Swedish police force was joined by another police officer Tomas Asenlov, who spoke out after being told to follow code 291. Before they spoke out a retired Swedish police chief was interviewed in 2015, Torsten Elofsson who shared their concerns.

“The Swedish public has to be told all the facts now,” Åsenlöv wrote on Facebook, explaining that Code 291 is used to hide “all information about the immigration-related crime,” including a ban on releasing photos of migrant suspects in public.

It's also been reported that the criminal attacks by refugees that do make the news are only reported in Swedish on Swedish stations and not on any of their affiliated networks that broadcast in English so as to keep tourists in the dark.

In case you missed Peters original facebook post, here it is

Peter-Springare-Facebook-Post-Immigrant-Crime-February-3-Translation.jpg

Add to this the no go zones in Sweden where Swedish police or emergency workers cannot go without being attacked, the lenient sentences migrants receive when they are caught, a recent case where an 18 year old Syrian received 2 months jail after he anally raped a 13 year old girl at her school because he provided Syrian papers saying he was 17 despite Swedish documents showing he was 18 and who has since been charged with the rape of another 14 year old and there is little wonder that the Swedish police in charge of trying to enforce this mess are starting to speak out.

Because it fits their political agenda..

It's called "crafting a narrative"

Sweden ticks some boxes for white supremacists.

Last edited:
there hasnt been a significant rise since the change in definition

"An example of a figure from Brå’s statistics which paints one picture in isolation but a different one with further context is that the number of rapes reported in Sweden increased by 13 percent in 2016 to 6,560.

But when that number is compared to 2014, where the number of reported rapes was 6,700, then a slight decrease can actually be seen. In other words, the number of reported rapes in Sweden dipped in 2015 (down by 12 percent to 5,920) then in 2016 it returned to around the same level as 2014.

Seen over a ten-year period, the number of reported rapes has gone up from 4,208 in 2006, partly because of legislative changes in the previous year and in 2013 broadening the definition, according to Brå."

https://www.thelocal.se/20170112/swedens-2016-crime-stats-analyzed
i like how no one ever even attempted a rebuttal to this message LMFAO

alt-righters BTFO

I was just browsing and found this article, with actual stats very interesting stuff.

http://www.businessinsider.com/sweden-refugees-trump-crime-rape-2017-2
My question goes from all the country's that have refugees, why is Sweden talked about so much? Maybe because is largely white and has...blonde girls?!

Whoever highlighted the quotes I really appreciate it, I will try to learn to do that on mobile, to make the threads better for everyone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ister-makes-u-turn-sex-attack-statistics.html

Swedish minister is forced to apologise for falsely claiming the number of sex attacks in the country is decreasing after Nigel Farage called Malmo 'the rape capital of Europe'

Anyone remember when the spate of international rape threads began?

I don't recall it several years ago.

Because it fits their political agenda..

Sweden ticks some boxes for white supremacists. It's supposed to be some sort of mythical pure white people land, but now it's under super serious mega attack by savages and liberals. The rapes represent the dilution of mythical pure white people blood.

The idea of white women being sexually preyed upon by Racial Others is a tale old as time, particularly here in America.

the narrative of white women being raped is almost always a ruse used by racists to attack other people (when its used as an argument that it is systematic and the culprits are always non white). some will go as far as making it up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4340040/Girl-18-admits-FAKED-kidnapping-gang-rape.html

Almost half of the people who replied on the first page (wasn't energeric enough to count past the first page) are rape apologists. One of you is a mod.
At least two of you have called this place "Sherfront" on more than one occasion - given the content of these posts, I've got to ask: do you call people racists to distract from and empower rape culture?
Fawlty's the worst, by far. The rest of you don't appear to acknowledge that there may be a problem, so you're apparently just ignorant. Fawlty acknowledges the rapes but seems to have decided that when a rape is committed, the real crime is that the imaginary white supremacists he's so scared of might complain about it.

Why do you hate women, Fawlty? Or is it only white women that you hate?

Exagerating problems in a place in order to fit and strengthen a narrative happens here in america as well.

When people say such and such city is overwhelmingly violent and they quote statistics....usually they are not lieing...

What they hide is that homicide rates are not a significant % of your average person but instead drug dealers and other criminals killing other criminals.

The illegal immigrant crimes are mlst of the time against OTHER illegals.

But still the middle class needs to "lock up their wives lock up their dogs and cats they are comin out the bushes".

The city I live is a haven for drug trafficking but NOBODY I know has ever been a victim of any drug related crime.

Back