Why so many Sweden fake news rape threads?

Rejection of your white-centric mythology does hurt your feelings, and it does not make me a hypocrite. It only holds you back. Have fun being a stereotype.

Yes because people risk and work their entire lives to live in peaceful white communities; please liberal stay in the glorious liberal precincts of any major city in the U.S. Liberals knew they were importing crime and wasting billions but hey the greedy liberal parasites need poverty for more votes.

Yes because people risk and work their entire lives to live in peaceful white communities; please liberal stay in the glorious liberal precincts of any major city in the U.S. Liberals knew they were importing crime and wasting billions but hey the greedy liberal parasites need poverty for more votes.
{<huh}{<huh}

Rejection of your white-centric mythology does hurt your feelings, and it does not make me a hypocrite. It only holds you back. Have fun being a stereotype.

lols says the dude that the epitome of a mentally ill leftist stereotype .

Some cuck's really just want to be gang banged by savages.

White liberals used gentrification and charter schools to politely separate from blacks.

Once white liberals actually become "culturally enriched" they turn right and white flight happens.

It's been this way for decades.

None of you guys make any sense, and you're all really bad with punctuation, spelling, and sentence structure.

“i started out practicing on black girls in the ghetto where dark and vicious deeds appear not as aberrations or deviations from the norm, but as part of the sufficiency of the evil of a day. when i considered myself smooth enough, i crossed the tracks and sought out white prey. I did this consciously, deliberately, willfully, methodically.” “rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that i was defying and trampling upon the white man’s law, upon his system of values, and that i was defiling his women…i felt i was getting revenge. From the site of
the act of rape, consternation spread outwardly in concentric circles.
I wanted to send waves of consternation throughout the white race.” “i know that the black man’s sick attitude toward the white woman is
a revolutionary sickness: It keeps him perpetually out of harmony with the
system that is oppressing him. Many whites flatter themselves with the idea that the negro male’s lust and desire for the white dream girl is purely an esthetic attraction, but nothing could be further from the truth. His motivation is often of such a bloody, hateful, bitter, and malignant nature that whites would really
be hard pressed to find it flattering.”
Yeah i've read Soul on Ice too, bruh

remember that cop who got charged with a crime for telling people how bad it was in sweden?

None of you guys make any sense, and you're all really bad with punctuation, spelling, and sentence structure.

Fawty and Homer Simpson, keeping liberal politicans in business by working at the voting both once a year. Enjoy the Obama phone, medicade at 30, and food stamps

Are you retarded, there is no absorbing those people. You exposed yourself for a deluded fool.
So your argument is that no one from Africa or the middle east is capable of integrating in Western culture?? What?? lmao

Go away, moron.

No, there are people here defending rape like CEROVFC and silus. .
It's easy to spot the cowards in a discussion. Their form of debate is to just label you or mis-characterize your position. They aren't interested in debating ideas.

It must suck being that insecure and mentally weak.

White liberals used gentrification and charter schools to politely separate from blacks.

Once white liberals actually become "culturally enriched" they turn right and white flight happens.

It's been this way for decades.
I read a Swedish study that showed that the middle class women are very politically correct and speaks about the importance of mixed communities but in reality, they choose to live in white areas. When the researcher asked them about it, they said it was "best for their kids".

Another Swedish study showed that white flight in Sweden begins when circa 3-4% of the population in that area are from non-European countries. The interesting part is that even foreign born people with higher education moves away as well when that happens.

So your argument is that no one from Africa or the middle east is capable of integrating in Western culture?? What?? lmao

Go away, moron.

No they cant, enjoy the rape by savages you moronic cuck.

You implied it with your last post, moron...
No I didnt. Your reading comprehension is pathetic.

I believe Sweden has a very serious Islam problem, both from what I have read about it and through speaking to Swedish people. I said nothing about your views on Sweden.

No they cant, enjoy the rape by savages you moronic cuck.
Unfortunately you can't bring up data or evidence to support your opinion. You're just a lonely, isolated piece of shit that desperately wants to believe their opinion is relevant. It isn't.

Unfortunately you can't bring up data or evidence to support your opinion. You're just a lonely, isolated piece of shit that desperately wants to believe their opinion is relevant. It isn't.

No opinion, just facts of 3rd world savages and their rapes and crimes through all of Europe they infest.

No I didnt. Your reading comprehension is pathetic.

I believe Sweden has a very serious Islam problem, both from what I have read about it and through speaking to Swedish people. I said nothing about your views on Sweden.
Holy shit you are dumb. If you are bringing up that point directly to me in a debate, you're obviously using it to make a point. Otherwise why the fuck bring it up you dope.

No opinion, just facts of 3rd world savages and their rapes and crimes through all of Europe they infest.
Uhh...your point was that its impossible for people from Africa or the Middle East to integrate into Western culture. So are you now backing away from defending that point?? I should have known you were a coward. Can't even stand by your own argument.

Uhh...your point was that its impossible for people from Africa or the Middle East to integrate into Western culture. So are you now backing away from defending that point?? I should have known you were a coward. Can't even stand by your own argument.

here you go you pathetic dumb POS.

To bad the swedes are to cowardly to keep stats like this. We all know why lol.

So who are the greatest savages, ohh low and behold Africans and muslims. Showing us all such awesome integration with these stats.

15d2837.jpg

I read a Swedish study that showed that the middle class women are very politically correct and speaks about the importance of mixed communities but in reality, they choose to live in white areas. When the researcher asked them about it, they said it was "best for their kids".

Another Swedish study showed that white flight in Sweden begins when circa 3-4% of the population in that area are from non-European countries. The interesting part is that even foreign born people with higher education moves away as well when that happens.

There is nothing strange that educated people move away from low income areas when they start to make Money. Its pretty much the same all around the World. Its not that the area is mixed that's the problem its obvious an class thing.

Its much easier to move up in "class" status in Sweden(than America) so people move to "better" areas if they can.

Back