Why so many Sweden fake news rape threads?

I always mix rape and rap when i am reading quickly. I like one and not so much the other one

Almost half of the people who replied on the first page (wasn't energeric enough to count past the first page) are rape apologists. One of you is a mod.
At least two of you have called this place "Sherfront" on more than one occasion - given the content of these posts, I've got to ask: do you call people racists to distract from and empower rape culture?
Fawlty's the worst, by far. The rest of you don't appear to acknowledge that there may be a problem, so you're apparently just ignorant. Fawlty acknowledges the rapes but seems to have decided that when a rape is committed, the real crime is that the imaginary white supremacists he's so scared of might complain about it.

Why do you hate women, Fawlty? Or is it only white women that you hate?
Of course I'm describing how people like you perceive things, rather than apologizing for rape, and it clearly hit the bullseye, judging by your little tantrum.

Of course I'm describing how people like you perceive things.

Lol. No you're not, you have no idea what people like me are like.
You're deflecting from the crimes of rapists in order to use rape as a vehicle for your criticisms of people for whose significant existence there is very little evidence - downplaying actual rape to bash imaginary white supremacists.
So again, why do you hate women? Or is it only white women that you hate?
I assume your delusions help you to justify this hatred?
It wouldn't be the first time I've seen you use your delusions to justify your extremism.

The illegal immigrant crimes are mlst of the time against OTHER illegals.
It's mostly muslim men imported and doing the raping on the natives.

Also muslims are over represented in prisons in France and UK. No one cares who they're murdering or raping, it's that they're doing it in Sweden/Germany. Don't let in goat fuckers from shithole countries.

Almost half of the people who replied on the first page (wasn't energeric enough to count past the first page) are rape apologists. One of you is a mod.

At least two of you have called this place "Sherfront" on more than one occasion - given the content of these posts, I've got to ask: do you call people racists to distract from and empower rape culture?

Fawlty's the worst, by far. The rest of you don't appear to acknowledge that there may be a problem, so you're apparently just ignorant. Fawlty acknowledges the rapes but seems to have decided that when a rape is committed, the real crime is that the imaginary white supremacists he's so scared of might complain about it.

They've offered zero rebuttals to say these are fake news stories too.

Just butthurt and whining.

It's mostly muslim men imported and doing the raping on the natives.

Also muslims are over represented in prisons in France and UK. No one cares who they're murdering or raping, it's that they're doing it in Sweden/Germany. Don't let in goat fuckers from shithole countries.

They've offered zero rebuttals to say these are fake news stories too.

Just butthurt and whining.

I know. That's probably the part that annoys me the most. Fawlty's logic seems to be that if you're upset that Swedish women are being raped due to circumstances that were entirely preventable, then you're racist.

Of course I'm describing how people like you perceive things, rather than apologizing for rape, and it clearly hit the bullseye, judging by your little tantrum.

You once said Sweden should've allowed the arranged marriage of a young teenage child to an adult because of "culture" like it was no big deal. You are a disease to modern Western civilization.

You once said Sweden should've allowed the arranged marriage of a young teenage child to an adult because of "culture" like it was no big deal. You are a disease to modern Western civilization.
Pull it up, let's talk about what I actually said. Then you can revise your post. And fondle my sack.

Lol. No you're not, you have no idea what people like me are like.
You're deflecting from the crimes of rapists in order to use rape as a vehicle for your criticisms of people for whose significant existence there is very little evidence - downplaying actual rape to bash imaginary white supremacists.
So again, why do you hate women? Or is it only white women that you hate?
I assume your delusions help you to justify this hatred?
It wouldn't be the first time I've seen you use your delusions to justify your extremism.
Tantrum, snowflake, etc.

why do you hate women?! omgzers

You've built me up into some kind of great and powerful enemy of your very existence. Do you have any idea how much of a fucking pussy that makes you? I don't need that kind of adulation. I'm not advocating anything, but describing the great white fright. I'm not your big bad guy.

One would think with all the Chavs and sexually neglected obese, the muslims wouldnt have a problem finding pussy. Hell... Might even get 4 square meals a day and room and board they put it down good enough.

But nah, lets rape a bitch and then go back to our flat that we share with 8 other dudes.

These mother fuckers need some game, for real.

The Western Media tried to hide it, because those media are controlled by Government.

The same government that responsible for the rape of Germany and Sweden.

Europe is now being eradicated, opening borders to Islamic animals to destroy their country.

European Union = Trojan Horse

Sweden ticks some boxes for white supremacists. It's supposed to be some sort of mythical pure white people land, but now it's under super serious mega attack by savages and liberals. The rapes represent the dilution of mythical pure white people blood.

Didnt liberals always point towards the Scandavian countries as a model of a liberal society; guess they fucked that one up

Tantrum, snowflake, etc.

why do you hate women?! omgzers

You've built me up into some kind of great and powerful enemy of your very existence. Do you have any idea how much of a fucking pussy that makes you? I don't need that kind of adulation. I'm not advocating anything, but describing the great white fright. I'm not your big bad guy.

You are a part of the greatest and powerful army. The undead progressive army.

Everywhere else rape and these crimes is down during that time period. Sweden is up. Why ain't Sweden also decreasing?

George Soros supported this migrant crisis......not really shock.

Only a Jew can do this.....won't be surprise if Sherdog ban me for this.

Here's you talking about time travel and puritan's (lol) justifying a Swedish court approving the marriage of a 14 year old to her cousin to stick (married in Syria at the age of 12).

xwztrN8.png

found in thread http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/swedes-the-end-is-nigh.3475233/

I'm going to say it again, your kind is a disease to modern Western civilization, the greatest civilization to ever exist on this planet.

Back