Why so many 1st/2nd generation immigrant American fighters who rep another country's flag?

Oh please, American patriotism is taboo in the mainstream these days, I can only imagine what it would be like if America were worse.
Flags represent countries, not heritage. Countries are political entities that come and go.

When a guy like Kelvin holds up a Mexican flag, he's not declaring "I'm a proud Mestizo or I'm a proud Hispanic" he's declaring I'm a proud Mexican, which he isn't.

At least have the decency to do what fighters like Tito and Lobov do and carry both flags

Flags definitely represent culture as well. I.e. the japanese have used the sun symbol forever. When portugese americans cheer for portugal and carry their flags and paint their faces in the world cup, they arent dishonoring the US lol.

This type of thinking makes me feel american nationalism is superficial since a real nationalist would immediately recognize that they wouldnt just let go of their country of origin of the place of their heritage. These are the same assholes that put confederate flags on their porch lol.

Flags represent countries, not heritage. Countries are political entities that come and go.

When a guy like Kelvin holds up a Mexican flag, he's not declaring "I'm a proud Mestizo or I'm a proud Hispanic" he's declaring I'm a proud Mexican, which he isn't.

At least have the decency to do what fighters like Tito and Lobov do and carry both flags
What if you're a dual national? I'm fluent in the language and customs of both my parent's places and own a home in one. I know my town like the back of my hand just like I do California. Shitty move to display their flags?

I'm willing to accept it more from Mexicans/Chicanos because of the way the Mexican-American war played out. The border crossed a lot of people and thousands of years of history and cultural identity wasn't going to just disappear overnight in that case.

I literally mentioned Stipe. Do they not teach English in Jamaica or were you a particularly stupid student?

Almost a 3rd of your pussy country's population lives in the US. Where was all this pride before they left in droves? So yeah, fuck Jamaica and fuck you, pussy.
I'm sorry, the window of opportunity to have a comeback has been closed. Please hang up and go fuck yourself. Goodbye!

Fuck them if they are US citizens or want to be.
e8d6bb186873f319e0b069c7f1301a2e.jpg

Have you ever wondered why don't migrants stay to improve their own homes, rather than fleeing into other countries?

It's because they a bunch of corrupt, selfish parasites taking advantage of cucks and idiots.

You say no, yet the facts say otherwise. The US is home to more foreign born people than any other country in the world, and has been for quite some time
That's because other countries (almost entirely non-Western countries) 1) don't tolerate foreigners the way the West does and 2) aren't desirable destinations for immigrants
It's the other way around.
The most genetically and ethnically diverse countries are african societies
http://www.nature.com/news/2009/090430/full/news.2009.426.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lly-diverse-countries/?utm_term=.c18d726bae13

and countries in the Middle East have the highest number of migrants as a proportion of their population.
Ymy8MbmsYWlShEjevEfIIx2tmewEbvzqRHix0oOAllE.PNG

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ed-Which-country-has-the-most-immigrants.html

Exactly. Knuckle-dragging inbred whites wave the racist, traitorous flag of a secessionist cause when anywhere else, that would land them in prison. Then they wonder why people of color should enjoy the freedom to wave non-racist, non-traitorous flags. Nothing says America like hypocritical, arrogant, racist POS whites and their small handful of wannabe white henchmen trying to rob others of their freedom.

Edit: In conclusion, TS, Usman can wave whatever flag he wants and you can suck his dick.
you sound like a bitter and angry troll, take some cyanide and relax bro. Tell us on the doll where the white blond man pleased your mom.

This isn't limited to 2nd generation Americans. At UFC 215 this fighter on the undercard, Arjan Bhullar came out with the Indian flag despite being born and raised in Canada. In his post-fight comments he said something like "we Indians are a billion strong! We're coming out!"

The same reason Americans say they are Canadians when they travel overseas. Everyone hates Americans.
Let me guess. You heard this shit online from a random American tourist and you spread this as a gospel of truth?

I wore my USA flag baseball cap when i was in Europe and Asia for oversea business trip. I didn't receive any hostility. The Asian chicks love Americans.

Last edited:
Back