Why isn’t Khabib fighting sooner?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
He’s targeting the end of the year. I’d like to see him in the cage this summer.

Shouldn’t he be racking up all the wins he can while he’s at his very best? I’m thinking he might be one of those champs that only fights once or twice a year.

He's terrified of top 5 fighters, he has never fought any.

Ramadan, weight loss and an injury come first.

LOL at twice a year.

Not to hate... but he hit his yearly quota. Now just needs to stay healthy for either Mcgregor or Ferguson (…).

Tony's the real champ if Conor isn't

Defending interim belts ain't even a thing

the funny part is Islam allows you to not do Ramadan, or do it to the best of your abilities if it affects your health or profession.

I wonder what happens if a Muslim country is at war and their enemy do a full on assault during the month of Lambada? Wouldn't they straight up get their asses kicked?

when is Ramadan? I found a FAQ on Ramadan, but still can't actually get the dates.

Also WTF. Saw this in the FAQ

Can I eat in front of you?

Absolutely not. There’s a strong expectation that all non-Muslims must refrain from eating in the company of a fasting Muslim.

Doing otherwise is regarded as grossly offensive and insensitive

Most all champs only fight twice a year. Khabib fighting around September-November means he would have technically fought three times in one year (Barboza in December, Raging Al in April, then whoever's next in the Fall), which must be a new record for The Eagle.

Standard practice for champs once the belt is won

Don't Fight..

He’s targeting the end of the year. I’d like to see him in the cage this summer.

Shouldn’t he be racking up all the wins he can while he’s at his very best? I’m thinking he might be one of those champs that only fights once or twice a year.
Champs?
He’s one of those fighters that fights once a year.
5 fights in last 4 years

when is Ramadan? I found a FAQ on Ramadan, but still can't actually get the dates.

Also WTF. Saw this in the FAQ

Can I eat in front of you?

Absolutely not. There’s a strong expectation that all non-Muslims must refrain from eating in the company of a fasting Muslim.

Doing otherwise is regarded as grossly offensive and insensitive

Ramadan started last Thursday and last 1 month.

He wants to be on a big card is why, he knows that the November MGS card is huge & the end of the year, new years eve card is as well.

I wonder what happens if a Muslim country is at war and their enemy do a full on assault during the month of Lambada? Wouldn't they straight up get their asses kicked?
U mean when people have no food in their system how can they fight. Well i guess its a bit like fighters weight cut. Just before the fight drink 16 gallon water and eat some chicken

Back