Why is there talk of Jones coming back THIS YEAR? His manager thinks 95 percent chance he comes back

Some bullshit pardon will be granted to Jones to allow him to fight while “further investigation” takes place regarding his “false” positive.

Please come back and beat DC again.

then get popped again

<JonesLaugh>

Nobody can keep Jon Jones away from the UFC. No one can stop Jon Jones from winning. God put him on this earth tone great.

Cutest champion.

Christian champion.

Inspirational champion.

The era revolves around Jon Jones.

God I hope so. DC's fat body and dorkyness is insufferable. Now he's running around like GOAT when Jon smashed him twice easy.

dont care we all know he guilty. let him come back to fight brock, stipe, and dc. UFC will spend what it takes to bribe people he is worth it

This YEAR? Is USADA that corrupt to give Jones yet another reprieve? Jones also has to face the commissions as well. Is anyone believing Jones? Dude is a text book sociopath. I have no doubt that's how he passed those stupid polygraphs. I was saying Jones wouldn't get the 4 years he deserves and probably gets 2 years. Now there is talk of zero years. Lol wtf?

Why do u care so much?

dana-white-money.jpg

<JonesLaugh>

Exactly.

It sounds sketchy as fuck, imo.

If this fuckin clown gets anything less than two years, I’ll call bullshit. He deserves at least 4 years.

The integrity of USADA is riding on this, in my eyes. The UFC has pretty much ZERO credibility these days. If Jones gets a slap on the wrist. It’ll flush what remains, right down the shitter.

That’s how I see it.

Tainted cocaine brah! Cut the man some slack. It's only his 2nd PED offence.
Seriously! Lol at these crybabies crying because the GOAT failed a questionable drug test, again. Like roids are cheating. And that's not to say he intentionally took them. Why would someone who already failed a test take a second banned substance?
The maths don't add up.

GOAT would win with or without steroids. People are just jealous of his life.

"I ain't kill nobody, hurt no pregnant ladies since last time, SO WHY THE HELL NOT?"

THANK YOU! That's some real ass shit. I hope GOAT is reading this thread, cause he needs to make sure they hear this at the hearing.

Last edited:
Why do u care so much?
Because it's not fucking fair. I want TRT Vitor back. But I can't have it. Yet Jones can juice and he gets off the hook? That's bullshit. Either you allow juicing or you don't. None of this, he can because he's a star bullshit. He can't because he doesn't move the needle. I'm PRO PED. But what I don't like is ped user vs non ped user. If DC ever fights Jones again, I hope he gets some of that Vitor shit. And USADA looks the other way, only to make it fair.

Back