Why is there talk of Jones coming back THIS YEAR? His manager thinks 95 percent chance he comes back

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This YEAR? Is USADA that corrupt to give Jones yet another reprieve? Jones also has to face the commissions as well. Is anyone believing Jones? Dude is a text book sociopath. I have no doubt that's how he passed those stupid polygraphs. I was saying Jones wouldn't get the 4 years he deserves and probably gets 2 years. Now there is talk of zero years. Lol wtf?

dana-white-money.jpg

<JonesLaugh>

Tainted cocaine brah! Cut the man some slack. It's only his 2nd PED offence.

Tainted cocaine brah! Cut the man some slack. It's only his 2nd PED offence.
3rd overall offense. He tested positive for cocaine in competition the first time which is against the rules. They made him take an 8 hour rehab class for it.

"I ain't kill nobody, hurt no pregnant ladies since last time, SO WHY THE HELL NOT?"

3rd overall offense. He tested positive for cocaine in competition the first time which is against the rules. They made him take an 8 hour rehab class for it.

3rd offence. Still not bad.

3rd offence. Still not bad.
You can even say it was his 4th offense when USADA came to surprise him at his gym and he hid under the cage for 8 hours+ and USADA wanted to test any urine that was under the cage. Lol true story. But he won against the testers in that case. Jon is a funny cheater.

You can even say it was his 4th offense when USADA came to surprise him at his gym and he hid under the cage for 8 hours+ and USADA wanted to test any urine that was under the cage. Lol true story. But he won against the testers in that case. Jon is a funny cheater.

4th offence. He's still learning.

No, he tested positive for cocaine out of competition in a test that shouldn't have even taken place because it's not against the rules to use coke out of competition.

and you guys are not even counting his abnormally low t/e ratios into his list of offences

5th offence. Best to get them all behind him now.

4th offence. He's still learning.
It's because he's black isn' it? You racist. Lol.
No, he tested positive for cocaine out of competition in a test that shouldn't have even taken place because it's not against the rules to use coke out of competition.
Then why was it even publicly let out then? I remember Jon was reprimanded for it and did like 1 day of rehab. The water is murky there.

This YEAR? Is USADA that corrupt to give Jones yet another reprieve? Jones also has to face the commissions as well. Is anyone believing Jones? Dude is a text book sociopath. I have no doubt that's how he passed those stupid polygraphs. I was saying Jones wouldn't get the 4 years he deserves and probably gets 2 years. Now there is talk of zero years. Lol wtf?
his manager seems like a huge prick and scumbag.
i would tune in if jones came back for sure, but at the same time it's ridiculous how much trouble he's f'ed up the past few years but ppl are giving him a pass bc he's so damn talented.

He should ask the UFC for a release and then fight overseas.

Back