Why is Kickboxing not a HIT in the U.S?

You're clearly missing my point. Anything that gets big in the U.S gets big in other parts of the world. Anything that gets big outside of the U.S, not so much.
Because we are better <cheer>

No, but we have boxers that make more money in one fight than whole entire Euro countries do in one year...

'we have'

because all the wealth in the united states is didvided in the most honest way possible.

all hail dondald trump.

'we have'

because all the wealth in the united states is didvided in the most honest way possible.

all hail dondald trump.
Did you fail at reading comprehension? Was your father more concerned about sex changes than reading you a book?

Did you fail at reading comprehension? Was your father more concerned about sex changes than reading you a book?

because reading a book to me would help my reading comprehension how? bwahahaha

Hey look a real athlete! Not a poor middle distance runner who kicks a ball....

I don t care much about soccer but pretending like american football has better athletes is really making you look like a fucking idiot.

Top euro clubs have literally the whole world to get the best talent from and there is much more money in the sport than in american football.

If you think that C.Ronaldo, Zlatan or L.Messi are mediocre athletes just because they don't deadlift then you should really go educate yourself. Oh and maybe get yourself a passport too because you sound poorly traveled. Actually you sound poor, too.

Back