Why is khabib ducking Kevin Lee?

How many times has Lee OFFICIALLY missed weight? I know of one instance he had a staph infection, but are there other instances? I mean, you have Khabib who has missed weight and had pulled out of fights multiple times, yet If Conor refused to fight him, it'd be consider ducking..

You should never get a title shot after missing weight

Ever

For any reason

nurmagomedov-bros.jpg

Where did u get hes ducking anyone? Kevin lee may be a difficult matchup, but until he deserves a title shot why fight him. Khabib has top contenders and conor to fight. Its like saying dc is ducking blaydes if he fights brock.

I doubt Khabib is ducking anybody. He literally said he is willing to fight anybody the UFC will put in front of him just a few days ago. But Lee is ranked 5th while Ferguson, Alvarez and Poirier are ranked 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

He’s not ducking anyone, I agree. That isn’t what either of us are talking about. You posed the question, “Is Lee calling out Khabib?” And the answer to that is yes.

Whether Khabib is ducking anyone (he isn’t) or whether Kevin deserves a title shot next (he doesn’t) are irrelevant to my response.

He's also fought mostly strikers.......
He was only taken down once by Tibau, who has taken down almost everyone he has fought, and stood up right away. And twice by Trujillo, a 4 time All American, who nearly got subbed 3 times.

None one else has even come close to getting him down. Get your false narrative out of here.

He was only taken down once by Tibau, who has taken down almost everyone he has fought, and stood up right away. And twice by Trujillo, a 4 time All American, who nearly got subbed 3 times.

None one else has even come close to getting him down.
I also think the majority don't even try to take him down, which helps.

I honestly think Khabib beats Lee everywhere, even on the feet.

Lee is a legit threat to Khabib. Probably the only one at 155.

Because he knows hes a bad match up for him. He wouldnt be able to take Lee down and his hands are 100 percent better then khabibs. I can see why khabib would want to fight strikers because when he fights grapplers, he looks bad but still manages to wedge it out. Discuss

The real question is why are you ducking logic?

Is Kevin Lee the #1 contender? No (and he even missed weight in his last fight).
Has he even called out Khabib? No, he seems fixated on GSP atm.

Kevin's time will come, but Khabib isn't ducking anyone.

Hell no. Khabib is ahead. Had Lee won the interim belt against Tony, we would’ve seen him fight Khabib. It didn’t happen, he was out of the picture. Needs at least another solid win to get a title shot.
As far as being a bad match up for Khabib goes, I do think Lee would give him a hard time, but Khabib eventually takes it in the late rounds.

Because he knows hes a bad match up for him. He wouldnt be able to take Lee down and his hands are 100 percent better then khabibs. I can see why khabib would want to fight strikers because when he fights grapplers, he looks bad but still manages to wedge it out. Discuss

well Khabib wants to fight Tony, the guy who beat Lee.
also Lee missed weight in his last fight, so why would he get a shot ahead of tony or the winner of poirier vs alvarez, or GSP or Dolly?
you're probably an upset dolly groupie trying to hate on khabib
Lee seems quite desperate, calling out the champ and GSP knowing he won't get any of those fights right now. he needs to make weight and beat another contender, then, if he does, he'll get a second title shot

Lee hasn't won a fight at LW since Michael Chiesa.

Back