Why is khabib ducking Kevin Lee?

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because he knows hes a bad match up for him. He wouldnt be able to take Lee down and his hands are 100 percent better then khabibs. I can see why khabib would want to fight strikers because when he fights grapplers, he looks bad but still manages to wedge it out. Discuss

Heck Kevin Lee could decide to take Khabib down at will if he felt like it, Khabib has shown relatively weak TDD.

Khabib cant fight everyone at the same time. Kevin will get his chance.

Did Kevin Lee call Khabib out?

Did Khabib even mention anything on fighting or not fighting Kevin Lee?

Or are you talking out of your ass?

What is Lee ranked currently?

I do actually think that Kevins physical strength and wrestling pedigree can test Khabib.

Heck Kevin Lee could decide to take Khabib down at will if he felt like it, Khabib has shown relatively weak TDD.
He's been taken down 3 times in 10 fights. 2 of those times he immediately locked up submissions

Last edited:
Isn't Kevin ducking the division by missing weight and calling out GSP?

Against who? I am interested to see. I can't recall him getting taken down once in his last 3 fights?

You should never get a title shot after missing weight

Ever

For any reason

Maybe because Ferguson/Alvarez vs Poirier winner are more deserving? Lee's only good win is Barboza, who Khabib beat up 3 months before.

Because he knows hes a bad match up for him. He wouldnt be able to take Lee down and his hands are 100 percent better then khabibs. I can see why khabib would want to fight strikers because when he fights grapplers, he looks bad but still manages to wedge it out. Discuss

When did he duck lee???

I don’t think you know what duck means.

Why is Robert Whittaker ducking Elias Theodorou?

The same reason DC is ducking me.

Kevin Lee is a joke and a complete waste of time for Khabib.

You should never get a title shot after missing weight

For any reason
wr96RHM.jpg

Yeah.. these were 5 years ago. Apparently this guy thinks that takedown defense can't improve...
5 years ago and Khabib was injured against Trujillo. But hey, Sherbros can never be wrong

Lee could probably use another fight or two to work his way to the very top. He himself said he wasn't ready against Fergusen.
I think besides disregarding the potential benefits of working his way up, the weight cut makes him want to use 155 as a stepping stone and then get out

Back