Why is khabib ducking Kevin Lee?

not saying his name when there are 4 fighters ranked higher = ducking?

Kevin Lee is on a 1 fight winning streak.

Conor and Tony are far ahead of him. Kevin needs 2 more wins.

I don't like Lee's chances in that fight. I actually think khabib would knock him out, he's got a terrible chin.

I really want to see that fight. Hopefully Kevin can work his way up to it.

Khabib destroys him on the feet and has him panic wrestling

Khabib got his him back with 11 revenge takedowns for every one of Trujilos
On the subject of TDD, Lee's is legitimately not special. He's gotten taken down a fair few times. Plus he is not dangerous on his back. I think people are putting too much faith in Lee. He is a tough fight for sure but he is not this "anti Khabib" that people are hoping for.

Kevin's a good fighter but not really "elite" ...yet

So I don't really see him beating khabib maybe cardio he'd have an advantage

kelvin is 1-1 in his last two fights, and both times he had trouble making weight. in what world is he deserving of a title shot?

So he gets stopped by Tony and then misses weight in victory over barboza BUT khabib is scared of him? Right.

Because he knows hes a bad match up for him. He wouldnt be able to take Lee down and his hands are 100 percent better then khabibs. I can see why khabib would want to fight strikers because when he fights grapplers, he looks bad but still manages to wedge it out. Discuss

he not kevin lee is ducking the scale. when kevin lee makes weigh and wins his next fight he can talk about a title shot.

Lee lost to Ferguson then failed to make weight in his next fight. He's got some more work to do.

1. He missed weight his last fight
2. If #1 wasn't clear enough for you, he is now openly talking about moving to another weight class (albeit one that doesn't exist... 165)
3. He is 1-1 in his last two / not deserving of a title shot at all
4. Tony and even Conor are more deserving/ahead of him
5. If it doesn't go to the ground Khabib can outstrike him on the feet. This "Kevin outstrikes him on the feet" meme is based on no reality whatsoever.

Other than those multiple reasons, yeah, sure he's ducking the guy for sure.

Kevin Lee already lost an undeserved title shot 2 fights ago.

Because he knows hes a bad match up for him. He wouldnt be able to take Lee down and his hands are 100 percent better then khabibs. I can see why khabib would want to fight strikers because when he fights grapplers, he looks bad but still manages to wedge it out. Discuss
I think Khabib is ducking me. What a pussy. Discuss

Lee is only coming off 1 win... In what fucking way did you convince yourself that Khabib was ducking Lee?? Please tell.

Kevin missed weight and that should bump you off the title shot. Although Kevin is clearly the biggest challenge for Khabib right now in the division.

Back