Why is everyone pretending that Kabib vs Mcgregor is going to be competitive

Don't you see the irony of your post? Habib won't even fight at a higher weight... Conor did.. and you are trashing Conor not Habib.. Habib can't even make weight in his own division.. this shows the absolute ridiculousness of your argument and anyone who trashed Conor for the Nate fight. No one other than Conor would have even fought Nate in those conditions.. not even GSP... Not only that but when Conor fought Nate he went in there to knock him out... not just win a decision like Habib is happy to do.... Conor could have an undefeated record fighting only cans and only fighting guys when he felt like it and going for boring wins. If everyone did that the sport would be garbage. Which is why Conor is carrying it - because most do.
first off, Conor is a lightweight- that's his natural weight and where he fought before the UFC. His fights with Diaz weren't at welterweight because he decided to move up- it was because Nate didn't have time to cut. So while it's commendable that Conor accepted the fight, it was not quite as heroic as you want to remember it. I'll give him his props if he challenges Tyron for his belt.

first off, Conor is a lightweight- that's his natural weight and where he fought before the UFC. His fights with Diaz weren't at welterweight because he decided to move up- it was because Nate didn't have time to cut. So while it's commendable that Conor accepted the fight, it was not quite as heroic as you want to remember it. I'll give him his props if he challenges Tyron for his belt.
khabib fought more times at welterweight before the UFC then Conor ever fought at LW you fucking idiot

See, this is silly.

You can say maybe Khabib can avoid Conor’s best shot, but to assume that he can take it, you make your opinion just as ridiculous as the people who are sure Conor can stop Khabib’s takedowns.
You make it seem like there is some sort of "middle ground".
I've been lead to believe either Khabib bearfuckmauls Colon
OR Conor oneshots Kebab.

what does that have to do with me addressing his Conor worship?
you said Conor was a chicken because he fought most of his career at featherweight when he is a "natural LW " when the truth of the matter is Conor has fought 4 times at LW 3 of them were championship fights where he won his second title simultaneously while Khabib has fought 9 times at WW
So you're a fucking idiot and a fool

Just like Conor's last fight all he has is a puncher's chance ( a slightly better one given that there's less padding on these four ounce gloves, but still a small chance)

You’re right, it won’t be competitive. McGregor is better everywhere, including grappling. Literally the only thing Khabib knows how to do is to dive at someone’s ankles, eventually roll on top of them, and use his overwhelminging weight advantage to lay on them.

We don't know that Khabib can take Conor's left.

All we know is that Conor's weakness is Khabib's strength and Khabib's weakness is Conor's strength.
Only midgets can’t take Conor left. It’s been proven. Even max took his best shots when he was young, unproven and inexperienced

you said Conor was a chicken because he fought most of his career at featherweight when he is a "natural LW " when the truth of the matter is Conor has fought 4 times at LW 3 of them were championship fights where he won his second title simultaneously while Khabib has fought 9 times at WW
So you're a fucking idiot and a fool
i called him a chicken??? Learn to read you emotional imbecile. I do not fault a man for cutting down to gain an advantage. Again, I was addressing the falsehood that Conor "Stepped up" to welterweight to fight Diaz.

Chad is way better takedowner then khabib and he struggled to get conor down dont underestimate his defense man. Khabibs best chance is to pin against the cage that's his speciality

i called him a chicken??? Learn to read you emotional imbecile. I do not fault a man for cutting down to gain an advantage. Again, I was addressing the falsehood that Conor "Stepped up" to welterweight to fight Diaz.
play semantics all that you want, you know what you were trying to say, don’t fall on your strawman arguments when somebody calls you out on your bs

In the grappling department , Conor is a fish out of water , he is going to get completely destroyed, can´t Conor fan boys realize that Kabib can take Conor best shot , and completely ragdoll him on the condition & strength and wrestling department.

True odds is something like 90% Kabib vs 10% Conor

Stop pretending that this is going to be competitive, you are being sold wolf tickets

this will be a very compettitve fight as long as it lasts, these are 2 top level guys that are coming to win

In the grappling department , Conor is a fish out of water , he is going to get completely destroyed, can´t Conor fan boys realize that Kabib can take Conor best shot , and completely ragdoll him on the condition & strength and wrestling department.

True odds is something like 90% Kabib vs 10% Conor

Stop pretending that this is going to be competitive, you are being sold wolf tickets

Did you bet and post your slip?

Actually TS most people seem to agree that it is a great matchup that is likely to be a blowout for one fighter or the other. Where do you see anyone pretending that Conor is about to take Khabib to Abu Dhabi? Don't point to the one or two oddballs either and act like this is a consensus

Khabib+Nurmagomedov+Takedowns+Rafael+dos+Anjos+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

actually on second thought I quoted the wrong dude my bad man!

Only midgets can’t take Conor left. It’s been proven. Even max took his best shots when he was young, unproven and inexperienced
lol Conor was only a couple years older with a couple more fights and blew out his knee.

Back