Why is everyone pretending that Kabib vs Mcgregor is going to be competitive

Agree when you're up against One Punch Man you may as well hand in your fake belt before the bell rings so the King can be recrowned.

Ah yes the one punch man, who has a total of 1 clean KO in the UFC

If Conor knocks down Khabib do you really see him jumping on him and risk getting tied up on the ground?

We don't know that Khabib can take Conor's left.

All we know is that Conor's weakness is Khabib's strength and Khabib's weakness is Conor's strength.
the facts of the matter is that Khabib has OUTSTRUCK all of his opponents, whereas Conor was outlanded by a journeyman who rolled off a cruise ship.

the facts of the matter is that Khabib has OUTSTRUCK all of his opponents, whereas Conor was outlanded by a journeyman who rolled off a cruise ship.
lol what a load of shite.

Khabib is not a better than striker than Conor.

I'm going to go out on a limb here. Is it because MMA is a competitive sport?

lol what a load of shite.

Khabib is not a better than striker than Conor.
I never said that. I merely posted the irrefutable fact that he outstruck every one of his opponents while Conor could not. Draw your own conclusions from that.

I never said that. I merely posted the irrefutable fact that he outstruck every one of his opponents while Conor could not. Draw your own conclusions from that.
I did draw my own conclusion.

You think Khabib is the better striker and its hilarious lol

It's likely not going to look very competitive. But it's not certain who the winner will be.

In terms of pure logical deduction, Conor should be the favorite here, not Khabib (admittedly probably only a small favorite, but the favorite nonetheless.)

I wish Conor was the favourite. Been waiting for the nuthugger money to raise Khabib to evens but no luck so far.

Only time I´ve seen Kabib remotely wobbled was vs Johnson, and regained his composure within a couple of seconds. Outside getting hit clean vs a fresh Conor and he capitalizes on it quickly, can´t see any other way for Mcgregor to win. That´s the 10% chance I´m giving Conor
Khabib couldnt stand with MJ. Nate absolutley tooled MJ on the feet. And we all know how easily Conor was dropping Nate.

Khabib better get to the ground quick or it gonna be like the Alverez fight all over again.

Lets tha

For one he has submission wins. And a damn near 80 to 90 percent finish rate... He he holds a bjj belt. He trains bjj with somone who competed profesionaly no i dont take danis word for shit but his bottom game vs chad an ncaa and bjj fighter wasnt really bad he defended chads subs revearsed him ect.

Chad only had two weeks to prepare for that fight. He said that he felt he was running out of gas so he went for the submission otherwise he would have continued to ground and pound him with impunity.

I'm over here looking at khabibs resume like who da foook is dat guy
Camel shoeless
Pat Healy
Abel trulujoshskdio
1-5 michael Johnson
Edson barbozo aka the only fighter worth a shit who oddly enough survived to the bell, giving Khabib the dubious honor of being the only wrestler that Edson fought who didn't viciously stop him
Darrell hornecherr
Raging all iquita
Like literally hahah you guys are all putting your eggs in the wrong basket here

Last edited:
I'm over here looking at khabibs resume like who da foook is dat guy
Camel shoeless
Pat Healy
Abel trulujoshskdio
1-5 michael Johnson
Edson barbozo aka the only fighter with a shit who oddly enough survived to the bell, giving Khabib the dubious honor of being the only wrestler that Edson fought who didn't viciously stop him
Darrell hornecherr
Raging all iquita
Like literally hahah you guys are all putting your eggs in the wrong basket here
Check out his early fights. They weren't even real fighters. Just some randos they pulled off the street lol. He has the most padded record I've ever seen.

Check out his early fights. They weren't even real fighters. Just some randos they pulled off the street lol. He has the most padded record I've ever seen.
So true
Khabib was literally 12-0, 14-0 and 8-0 when he fought dudes who were making their professional debut, and oddly enough never fought after that

Khabib is like 3-0 against solid competition and all of those dudes would get starched by Conor within one round

This little Can crushing hype machine won't ever be the same again

Khabib made black belts and college wrestlers look ridiculous and helpless, I really don't see how Conor would do better than them once it's on the ground. His chances are good in the feeling out process and the first minutes, then it will decrease exponentially as the fight goes on if he can't quickly damage Khabib.
Khabib is an incredible grappler and puts on a relentless pace, he will almost certainly dominate on the ground. There's no argument to that. I'm just saying that it'd be stupid to count anyone out in MMA. Weirder things have happened than a striker submitting a dominant grappler. Hell, Paul fucking Daley almost hit an omoplata against Woodley. Weird shit happens.

Don't you see the irony of your post? Habib won't even fight at a higher weight... Conor did.. and you are trashing Conor not Habib.. Habib can't even make weight in his own division.. this shows the absolute ridiculousness of your argument and anyone who trashed Conor for the Nate fight. No one other than Conor would have even fought Nate in those conditions.. not even GSP... Not only that but when Conor fought Nate he went in there to knock him out... not just win a decision like Habib is happy to do.... Conor could have an undefeated record fighting only cans and only fighting guys when he felt like it and going for boring wins. If everyone did that the sport would be garbage. Which is why Conor is carrying it - because most do.

Back