Why is everybody complaining about the Bisping-GSp fight?

Bring on the fight. No complaint here.

He did then, Henderson was a crap matchup.

Romero made sense before Whittaker too and I said I didn't like the GSP fight, it was Romero's turn.

Now Romero makes no sense, GSP actually makes more sense than almost anyone else due to how the UFC has run MW contenders into the ground.

I never said Romero should get it now. From a business stand point having GSP fight him makes sense. As a fan, I disagree with this completely. Micheal Bisping ducks and he's now getting rewarded in a manner of speaking.

Besides, Bisping vs GSP long term holds no value for the division. It's a gimmick fight and that's exactly what a lot people will remember it by.

GSP wanted to come back in 2016, who was champ then?

He's been trying to comeback for a while. How do we know if it was someone else holding the MW strap he wouldn't be pushing for a fight with them either.

I think it's the MW strap that has him fired up again, don't nessisarily think it matters who's holding it.

But it does help that it's a person he's ragdolled in training previously and he thinks he has his number obviously.

Watching the presser you can tell bisping is worried by his actions

Because they're scared that Platinum Mike Perry might move up and steal the belt.

I like the fight personally...but Bisping is hated by many...lol.

Personally I think it is awesome he won the belt...especially in the manner he did it...short notice...KTFO arrogant Rockhold...it was a thing legends are made of in all fairness.

he has earned this money fight...he has put everything into the sport love or hate him...and I have zero problem with it...anyone that does is just a hater.

GSP wanted to come back in 2016, who was champ then?
Depends on the month.

January-July = Robbie
July-December = T Wood

or

January-June = Rockhold
June -December = Bisping

Although I feel like all of the 2016 comeback talks centered around the month of March where he was to call out Conor until Nate messed that up for him.

Bisping has earned this money fight...he has put everything into the sport love or hate him...and I have zero problem with it...anyone that does is just a hater.

His version of a money fight was already given in the form of getting to defend his title vs Old Man Hendo. He doesn't deserve - super easy money fight, fake injury, money fight. Especially when others fights made a lot of sense.

I'm actually looking forward to the fight. At the same time, though, I think giving GSP a MW title shot is absolutely fucking retarded.

Couture, Penn and Conor got instant title shot in the upper division before. Out of these 3, only Penn deserved it. Imo GSP deserves it even more than Penn because he has dominated his division for longer is on a huuuge win streak.

Although I feel like all of the 2016 comeback talks centered around the month of March
It was earlier in the year before Rockhold lost. As far as Conor goes GSP said he was not interested in Conor. He said if the fans wanted it he would consider it but personally he didn't want it and was not looking for it.

I hope that GSP does lay on him for 5 rounds and the crowd and screaming, booing, throwing cups into the cage.

I hope that people are getting up and leaving as the clock winds down and Joe Rogan takes off his headset and quits there and then during the broadcast.

I hope that Dana refuses to come out and put the belt on Rush because he knows he's fucked it.
That's exactly what's gonna happen no one wants to admit it just complain and wanna ask for refunds

I think it's quite an interesting fight, it'll be cool to see gsp back in the octagon for hype and nostalgias sake.

But for people who find Georges boring, Bisping presents a style that I think could create a great battle.

Back