Why is everybody complaining about the Bisping-GSp fight?

GSP was boring in the prime of his title run. He lost his killer instinct.

I didn't care when he left because he got beat up and should have lost anyway. He was going to lose the belt soon, as the sport was passing him by.

It's not like he left in the middle of pure, exciting dominance. He's also coming back against another boring, unconvincing champ in Bisping.

The fight sucks. I could care less if Bisping stuffs enough TDs to work his pillow fists, or if GSP can lay on him enough to get his points.

Co-sign. Couldn't have said it better.

I hope that GSP does lay on him for 5 rounds and the crowd and screaming, booing, throwing cups into the cage.

I hope that people are getting up and leaving as the clock winds down and Joe Rogan takes off his headset and quits there and then during the broadcast.

I hope that Dana refuses to come out and put the belt on Rush because he knows he's fucked it.

I don't think GSP deserves a gift title shot so I hope Bisping breaks his face.

Because i'd rather watch:
Yoel vs Bisping
Woodley vs GSP

More importantly because the fight was happening before Whittaker got hurt and Yoel was robbed of a earned title shot because of this fight.

Also if GSP wins you can't convince me his next fight will be against Whittaker.

I don't see much to like about it. I was a GSP fan but its a bit hard for me to respect him when it looks like a clear T-Wood duck. If he doesn't want to fight the best anymore that is fine take your "money fights" just stay away from the belt.

Because i'd rather watch:
Yoel vs Bisping
Woodley vs GSP

More importantly because the fight was happening before Whittaker got hurt and Yoel was robbed of a earned title shot because of this fight.

Also if GSP wins you can't convince me his next fight will be against Whittaker.

I don't see much to like about it. I was a GSP fan but its a bit hard for me to respect him when it looks like a clear T-Wood duck. If he doesn't want to fight the best anymore that is fine take your "money fights" just stay away from the belt.

Bisping is clearly a bigger challenge than wood.

I doubt GSP has any interest in fighting a guy that got torn to pieces by two of his good friends that he knows he better than.

Its probably cause the fight was originally announced when Yoel was the #1 contender then rebooked at a point where bisping had an out to not defend against a top 10 contender in his weight class.

I doubt GSP has any interest in fighting a guy that got torn to pieces by two of his good friends that he knows he better than.
And he is already WW GOAT, he can't add to his legacy at WW.

And he is already WW GOAT, he can't add to his legacy at WW.

Correct, coming back to WW serves no real purpose he has nothing to prove there. Especially when the current champ isn't exactly taking the world by storm.

Yes GSP is clearly coming back "for the challenge" by fighting the weakest MW champion in years. It won't be an easy fight by any means but it'll be easier than anyone else in the MW top 5 would have been.

Not buying that.

Yes GSP is clearly coming back "for the challenge" by fighting the weakest MW champion in years. It won't be an easy fight by any means but it'll be easier than anyone else in the MW top 5 would have been.

Not buying that.
GSP wanted to come back in 2016, who was champ then?

Lol at "Romero just fought for the interim title and lost, could not fight Bisping for the real title"

Are we talking about the same title holder who fought Dan Henderson, ducked the whole division and now fighting a 4 year retired ww champion? Surely any of the top 10 in the MW division deserved a fight with Micheal Bisping over Dan Henderson or GSP.

Lol at "Romero just fought for the interim title and lost, could not fight Bisping for the real title"

Are we talking about the same title holder who fought Dan Henderson, ducked the whole division and now fighting a 4 year retired ww champion? Surely any of the top 10 in the MW division deserved a fight with Micheal Bisping over Dan Henderson or GSP.
So you are saying the UFC does what doesn't make sense so Romeo makes sense because it doesn't make sense while GSP doesn't make sense because it doesn't make sense?

Romero makes less sense btw, Romero could win, be champ, and have lost his previous fight to the interim champ, meaning the interim belt would hold FAR more weight than the real belt and it would completely deligitimize MW.

So you are saying the UFC does what doesn't make sense so Romeo makes sense because it doesn't make sense while GSP doesn't make sense because it doesn't make sense?

Romero makes less sense btw, Romero could win, be champ, and have lost his previous fight to the interim champ, meaning the interim belt would hold FAR more weight than the real belt and it would completely deligitimize MW.

The UFC does what it does to try and make the most money obviously. The champion fighting a top 10 contender always made sense unless there were circumstances that meant otherwise. This is what the UFC for the most part and fans lived by for so long.

So Romero didn't make sense or any of the other top 10 fighters instead of Dan Henderson? That's so much bull shit I am not sure why am I even wasting my time responding to such a comment.

It's clear as day Bisping ducked everyone in his division in an attempt to get a fight with GSP for the past 1 1/2 years and it worked. The guy was ready to fight GSP on a number of occasions but the minute the fight wouldn't materialize, he was " Too injuried to fight Yoel".

Also I have no clue what the hell you are trying to convey in your last paragraph.

So Romero didn't make sense or any of the other top 10 fighters instead of Dan Henderson? That's so much bull shit I am not sure why am I even wasting my time responding to such a comment.
He did then, Henderson was a crap matchup.

Romero made sense before Whittaker too and I said I didn't like the GSP fight, it was Romero's turn.

Now Romero makes no sense, GSP actually makes more sense than almost anyone else due to how the UFC has run MW contenders into the ground.

Back