Why is Colby Covington so sensitive?

No one is paying for a Colby Covington fight lmao.

To play the heel you actually have to be good in the cage.
I dont support Colbys remarks but consider this: I used to be obsessed with UFC, but about 2 years ago things started to get stale for me so I started splitting my fight watching between boxing, kickboxing and MMA, now I only know about upcoming MMA fights when it either involves a title or 2 top 5 guys. Colby is a young guy who just got a win over Maia in Brazil. I had no idea that happened because I probably glanced over the card and said "well I guess they are giving Maia a can to choke out to get him back on track."

Now because of his Brazilophobia not only do I know who he is, I know he beat Maia and has a ton of potential to be an MMA great. Like I said, I dont support his remarks at all but this is classic playing the heel to build emotional investment in his fights and promote himself.

Fuck both sides calling each other sensisitive, that's what I've learned.

That and that Colvington is an ass looking for media.

He can't handle the boo's from a Brazilian crowd? Not having the support of an audience leading up to a fight sets him off to hate an entire nation of people? Why does he care so much about what other people think about him? So insecure, so sensitive. Brazil isn't favoring him in a match up against Maia and that sets him the fuck off? Lmao.

Why is this guy such an emotional wuss? Typical threatened far-right American. smh.

Conor went to Brazil, won over some fans and sipped from a coconut enjoying life and having a good time. Colby went and rustled himself into being one of the most hated guys in MMA.

Back