Why is Colby Covington so sensitive?

Who ever Colby fights next should bring a boomerang into the octagon.

Butthurt because a middle of the road Brazilian made him tap on the biggest card in MMA history (at the time).

His 0 got snatched by the arms of a Brazilian, and he tapped, like a f@g.

Get over it.

It's called playing the heel.
He's not doing a very good job. If you want to talk about nationality and race you have to do it with humor a bit so it's more obvious you're just messing around. Kolby Klan Kovinigton sounds dead serious.

No one is paying for a Colby Covington fight lmao.

To play the heel you actually have to be good in the cage.
Chael disagrees or are we pretending chael was good or did anything other than wrestle fuck people like Cody?

Who cares who approached who?

Kelvin said that Colby approached Werdum and threw a kick. Colby says that Werdum punched him initially, now he's saying it was a boomerang. I don't care about either perspective. My point is about Colby acting like a piece of shit towards an entire nation of people who he will never have a sanctioned fight against, and currently will not have a relevant fight against. RIght now, it seems like he cares way too much about letting the world know that he doesn't like Brazil - but why in the MMA world does anyone care if it doesn't result in a sanctioned fight?" We all know Werdum would kill him. We all know Jon Jones would kill him. Why is he trying so hard to talk shit to guys he cannot get a sanctioned fight with only to hide behind security and talk shit from a distance when guys approach him?

Getting people to talk about you for saying trashy shit isn't going to result in anything positive, ESPECIALLY if you aren't going to prove your talent or worth in the sport you are in by building interest in fights with fighters relevant to your weight class.

At this point, he's just being a piece of shit for the sake of being a piece of shit.

He's been calling out Woodley since he beat Maia lmao

Chael disagrees or are we pretending chael was good or did anything other than wrestle fuck people like Cody?

Chael picked a fight with a guy in his own weight class, not guys who he will never get sanctioned fights with or guys who he will only hide behind security from in public while he talks shit from afar.

He's been calling out Woodley since he beat Maia lmao

that's strange, I didn't know Woodley was Brazilian. I had no idea all that extra curricular trash talk about Brazil was inadvertently aimed to Woodley.

Chael beat the living fuck out of Anderson for 23 minutes like no one had EVER done before until he got caught in the triangle.

On top of the trash talk, THAT is the true reason why Chael became famous.

Colby has never come close to anything like that.

He was getting pieced up on the feet by old man Maia.

Chael picked a fight with a guy in his own weight class, not guys who he will never get sanctioned fights with or guys who he will only hide behind security from in public while he talks shit from afar.
Chael was boring and average at best also go look at Colby's social media he's been asking for Woodley fight since the day he beat Maia. He would be in Woodley face too if Woodley were invited to Australia to promote ufc bit he's not there

Chael beat the living fuck out of Anderson for 23 minutes like no one had EVER done before until he got caught.

Colby has never come close to anything like that.

He was getting pieced up on the feet by old man Maia.

No, he wrestle humped him for 24 minutes as he did to every opponent

Chael was boring and average at best also go look at Colby's social media he's been asking for Woodley fight since the day he beat Maia. He would be in Woodley face too if Woodley were invited to Australia to promote ufc bit he's not there

What does a fight with Woodley have to do with making sweeping generalizations about Brazil?

What does a fight with Woodley have to do with making sweeping generalizations about Brazil?
He hasn't mentioned Brazil since the Maia fight. It only surfaces again thanks to werdum being so butt hurt for three weeks he couldn't walk past him without saying something

No, he wrestle humped him for 24 minutes as he did to every opponent

He beat the dog shit out of him and even dropped him on the feet.

That fight was shocking to watch live.

Nobody saw it coming.

THAT is why Chael is famous. He backed the talk up.

He beat the dog shit out of him and even dropped him on the feet.

That fight was shocking to watch live.

Nobody saw it coming.

THAT is why Chael is famous. He backed the talk up.
He lost, was on PEDs and the rematch was one of the most embarrassing fights ever

But he still was more impressive than anyone who had fought Anderson up to that point.

The reason why the rematch was such a big event was because Chael came so close to winning the first time.

It had nothing to do with the talk, it was Chaels in cage performance in the first fight which made the rematch interesting.

People knew he had a real chance of winning.

You wouldn't get it if you didn't watch it live.

But he still was more impressive than anyone who had fought Anderson up to that point.

The reason why the rematch was such a big event was because Chael came so close to winning the first time.

It had nothing to do with the talk, it was Chaels in cage performance which made the rematch interesting.

You wouldn't get it if you didn't watch it live.

I did watch it live 99% of the fight was him humping Anderson other than start of the rounds

It's called playing the heel.

You must have missed his facebook live video in Australia. That was him throwing a sensitive hissy fit, not playing a heel.

I did watch it live 99% of the fight was him humping Anderson other than start of the rounds

He was battering him from top position.

As a huge Anderson Silva fan, I was on my fucking toes that whole time.

Before he pulled that sub off, I thought it was over for Silva.

THAT is what made the rematch interesting. That's what made Chael a true draw.

He can't handle the boo's from a Brazilian crowd? Not having the support of an audience leading up to a fight sets him off to hate an entire nation of people? Why does he care so much about what other people think about him? So insecure, so sensitive. Brazil isn't favoring him in a match up against Maia and that sets him the fuck off? Lmao.

Why is this guy such an emotional wuss? Typical threatened far-right American. smh.
sensitive wuss detected.

Look how it turned out. Now he's a draw.
Plus, Brazil is full of filthy animals anyways.

I don't think it's Colby that's sensitive, I think it's the Brazilian people that are over reacting.
And all you filthy animals on Sherdog.
reported

Back