Why is Cat Zingano (2 fight losing streak) vs Ketlan Viera on a $65 main card?

WTF is the UFC doing? Are they trying to kill the sport?
<FookIsThatGuy>

That you want to make such a big deal over "two fight losing streak" that you put it in the thread title, while ignoring a lot of relevant other facts, seems to indicate that you are just aiming to stir up the know-nothings and the extremely biased.

In the fight immediately before those two losses, Zingano beat the fighter who is the current bantamweight champion, Amanda Nunes. Zingano was also undefeated at the time. Then she had her loss to the then champion Ronda Rousey, who was beating everybody she ever fought up until then. After that, Zingano lost to Juliana Pena. Are you seriously trying to tell us, that in the men's divisions, someone who had, in their last three fights, lost to the then champion, but beat the fighter who is now the current champion, would be undeserving to get a spot on the main card of a PPV? Seriously?

Last edited:
DISGRACEFUL!

i'll be launching a full investigation into this

Women's fights should be kept in Invicta. I follow the NHL, I never watch women's hockey, and if I was forced to in the intermissions of real hockey I'd skip it.

Anyone who defends WMMA in the UFC doesn't understand that it's an inferior product being shoved down our throats. "ew but HW sux and men can have bad fights" yeah maybe those statements can be true, but you want to cut HW? That doesn't mean you add more shitty divisions (women's in this case). Of course any fight can be boring, but that's a chance you have to take, same with any other sport. I go to a few Vancouver Canucks games a year and one time I went to the worst, most boring game I've ever seen in my life on TV or anywhere, but that's the chance I take, I would never pay to see some women's hockey team play.

At this point I think Dana is playing it safe with the SJW crowd by keeping WMMA with the big boys. God forbid some dyke on Twitter starts a boycott campaign against the UFC because they put all the women fights on the prelims
Dana pandering to SJW's? The guy who called Cyborg Wand in a dress, and gave a speech in Trump's rally? That guy?

To begin, all you WMMA cucks can go ahead and stfu. This fight is on the $65 main card (for those that actually pay) over fights like Jon Dodson vs Pedro Munhoz, Hector Lombard vs C.B. Dollaway, Beniel Dariush vs TBA (was Bobby Green before pulling out).

The main event is already a complete farce with another 135lber getting fed to Cyborg who isn’t main event worthy anyways.

WTF is the UFC doing? Are they trying to kill the sport? Are they just trying to appeal to women and beta cucks? This is a $65 fucking card (again for those dumbasses that pay)

This is why.

DNJHg90.jpg

Also.... When Cat is on... She does bring a brand of violence that JBG has sanctified.

rdO9EUo.jpg

If you dont like this being on the main card then you are an ignorant, sexist bigot.

This old muscular chick who fights once every other year is very good. Did you not see her impressive performance against the once ever human Ronda Rousey? She held her own those first 5-6 seconds which is almost half the fight. She also has a sick move where she will try to suplex girls but instead lift them and pull mount. Its my favorite wmma technique other than the head and arm-please take my back throw. Highly effective in top wmma matches and from kindergarten to about grade 4.

To begin, all you WMMA cucks can go ahead and stfu. This fight is on the $65 main card (for those that actually pay) over fights like Jon Dodson vs Pedro Munhoz, Hector Lombard vs C.B. Dollaway, Beniel Dariush vs TBA (was Bobby Green before pulling out).

The main event is already a complete farce with another 135lber getting fed to Cyborg who isn’t main event worthy anyways.

WTF is the UFC doing? Are they trying to kill the sport? Are they just trying to appeal to women and beta cucks? This is a $65 fucking card (again for those dumbasses that pay)
Hope this PPV does 30k and the UFC looses some money so that they stop with this bullshit, they make my streaming experience shitty

The fact we still watch and spend money on the product probably plays a factor. The new owners are Hollywood fuccboys so they will look for a way to get Tits & Butts on screen for our bloodlust

1) This was the worst time for the UFC to increase the cost of their PPVs; if they only did 24 events total for the year then it'd be worth it, but they do 40+ so it's not.
2) This card should've been demoted to Fox/Fight Night.
3) Zingano being on the main card likely has to do with her possibly facing Nunes, the latter of whom is in desperate need of matchups, and Zingano was the last woman to defeat her.
4) When Zingano is mentally focused, she provides some awesome finishes:
giphy.gif
Cat%2BZingano%2BThrows%2BAmanda%2BNunes%2BUFC%2B178.gif
giphy.gif

She hasn't won a fight since 2014.

Who bitches about watching fights for $65? Don’t be a broke baby back bitch, go mow a couple of lawns and watch the fights.

If your excuse is “I don’t spend money on $65 on that” tell me what’s a better way to spend your money? A new car that gets you from A to B that pulls goldiggers, a 3 story house where you use 1 room to play your UFC game?

Fuck man, people bitch about anything these days.

she will try to suplex girls but instead lift them and pull mount. Its my favorite wmma technique other than the head and arm-please take my back throw. Highly effective in top wmma matches and from kindergarten to about grade 4.

You are mocking this?

tumblr_nclv5h0gg41tcn168o1_400.gif

You must've seen some amazing kindergarten fights!

Last edited:
You are mocking this?

You must've seen some amazing kindergarten fights!
She doesnt always land it like that. It might look impressive to some in the gif you posted but its a high risk move. The type of move somebody that loses a title fight on the ground in seconds of the first round would try. At least she does stuff and certainly doesnt point fight.

Also I never said we pulled that move in kindergarten. The go to wmma takedown head and arm throw that paige van zant loves is what I said worked great in kindergarten. We had some good fights in kindergarten though. Some of the wmma fans would probably have loved them and begged the UFC to add kid divisions. Though we were kids and not as butch as the average wmma fighter so maybe not.

so Cat Zingano is on a 2 fight losing streak, and then you cite Hector Lombard as an alternative for the main card who hasnt won a fight since 2014 and is on a FOUR fight losing streak.

You see where your argument fails a little bit?

Back