Why is Cat Zingano (2 fight losing streak) vs Ketlan Viera on a $65 main card?

Also I never said we pulled that move in kindergarten. The go to wmma takedown head and arm throw that paige van zant loves is what I said worked great in kindergarten.

Never meant to say, maybe. More care with syntax would enable you to say what you mean accurately.

To be honest 125lb fights arent much better.

125 fights recently have been amazing (Sanchez vs sanchez, Ben 10 vs formiga, Ortiz vs pantoja).

Flyweight has tons of ranked fighters that consistenty give good performances and go all out every fight (guys like Pettis, ortuz, ben 10, formiga, Moreno, reis, mm, cejudo, benevidez....ect).

I'm convinced that most people who trash flyweight don't even watch it.......

Dana pandering to SJW's? The guy who called Cyborg Wand in a dress, and gave a speech in Trump's rally? That guy?

He said that shit a while ago and has really cut back on it. Dana has said alot of things, like for example how women would never be in the UFC...

As for attending a Trump campaign rally, even SJW's need more than that to argue boycotting the UFC.

125 fights recently have been amazing (Sanchez vs sanchez, Ben 10 vs formiga, Ortiz vs pantoja).

Flyweight has tons of ranked fighters that consistenty give good performances and go all out every fight (guys like Pettis, ortuz, ben 10, formiga, Moreno, reis, mm, cejudo, benevidez....ect).

I'm convinced that most people who trash flyweight don't even watch it.......

Flw has always been amazing. Endless cardio, blazing speed, fantastic technical ability. People who trash Flw are the same people who watch UFC for the same reasons people watch NASCAR and Jerry Springer (wrecks and trashy drama).

Vote with your wallets then bros, I couldn't care less about 95% of WMMA, because I can see better women fights at a PTA meeting. The skill is laughably bad.

I'm psyched to see Zinganos return. I think a lot of hardcores are. Also, they're probably trying to give her a promotional push.

Better be a nip slip or something.

The-Wire-SHIT-Clay-Davis.gif

To begin, all you WMMA cucks can go ahead and stfu. This fight is on the $65 main card (for those that actually pay) over fights like Jon Dodson vs Pedro Munhoz, Hector Lombard vs C.B. Dollaway, Beniel Dariush vs TBA (was Bobby Green before pulling out).

The main event is already a complete farce with another 135lber getting fed to Cyborg who isn’t main event worthy anyways.

WTF is the UFC doing? Are they trying to kill the sport? Are they just trying to appeal to women and beta cucks? This is a $65 fucking card (again for those dumbasses that pay)

Bitches like you from Stockton can't afford it anyway so STFU, downloader.

what a misleading way off characterizing Zinganos prospect. Undefeated before she lost to Ronda then lost a decision to Pena. This, after FINISHING Nunes(current champ), Tate(previous champ) and Pennington(current contender). Zingano is a hot ticket and one of the most exciting fighters in the division.

THIS!

He said that shit a while ago and has really cut back on it. Dana has said alot of things, like for example how women would never be in the UFC...

As for attending a Trump campaign rally, even SJW's need more than that to argue boycotting the UFC.
Or maybe they make money off of it? The second best drawing PPV was headlined by women. You're just another schmuck who thinks that opportunities given to women and POC are because of a liberal agenda.

Or maybe they make money off of it? The second best drawing PPV was headlined by women. You're just another schmuck who thinks that opportunities given to women and POC are because of a liberal agenda.

Half the fighters in my sig are POC. Take your mental midget race baiting and shove it up your ass

I think WMMA is pushed because a lot of MMA fans aren't really fans of technical fighting, they just want to see people scrap and some trash talk and drama along with it. So they don't care if it's an inferior technical product, they just want to see WWE-style personalities scrap.

For example in boxing, fans are much more demanding when it comes to technique. You will never see women boxing being forced to fans other than an odd local "star" like Katie Taylor (who is actually much much better technically than any WMMA fighter).

We need more MMA purist fans. Hardcore MMA fans should start acting like boxing purists who boycott shit fights all the time.

I fucking hate WMMA so much, between that and raising prices i buy way fewer PPVs than I used to.

Its shit and even the fucking white knights know that.

UFC gives zero fucks.

BTW... I always enjoy a good break in a long card. Not paying tho, long live to stream

Cat Zingano is one of the most obvious cases of steroid use in the UFC and I don't undestand why people think she's hot, she has a very masculine jawline/face.

Is this thread and these comments serious? She's one of the few women that is actually watchable. She fucked up tate and nunes pretty good before going full retard against Ronda. I didn't catch her last fight, or don't remember because it was so damn long ago, but losing twice doesn't mean much. I dunno if its a main card quality fight, but you dorks would probably buy a ppv with BJ Penn vs. CM punk headlining ... so what are you bitching about?

Yeah let's compare a legend like BJ Penn, to Cat Zangano....

To begin, all you WMMA cucks can go ahead and stfu. This fight is on the $65 main card (for those that actually pay) over fights like Jon Dodson vs Pedro Munhoz, Hector Lombard vs C.B. Dollaway, Beniel Dariush vs TBA (was Bobby Green before pulling out).

The main event is already a complete farce with another 135lber getting fed to Cyborg who isn’t main event worthy anyways.

WTF is the UFC doing? Are they trying to kill the sport? Are they just trying to appeal to women and beta cucks? This is a $65 fucking card (again for those dumbasses that pay)

People are paying for cards with WMMA on them?

6WbYrvD.png

G3X17zd.png

cats one of the few i dont mind

she could get it

Back