Why is Cat Zingano (2 fight losing streak) vs Ketlan Viera on a $65 main card?

Yeah I gotta agree.

how in the fuck this fight is picked over some of the other fights is fucking stupid as it gets.

#streaming

To begin, all you WMMA cucks can go ahead and stfu. This fight is on the $65 main card (for those that actually pay) over fights like Jon Dodson vs Pedro Munhoz, Hector Lombard vs C.B. Dollaway, Beniel Dariush vs TBA (was Bobby Green before pulling out).

The main event is already a complete farce with another 135lber getting fed to Cyborg who isn’t main event worthy anyways.

WTF is the UFC doing? Are they trying to kill the sport? Are they just trying to appeal to women and beta cucks? This is a $65 fucking card (again for those dumbasses that pay)

I don't get how this is a surprise now a days. Only way to get change is to not buy...

The WBW division is in such a sad state of affairs that you can take a two-year layoff, and still be ranked in the top five.

Pennington is next in line for a title shot, and hasn't fought since November 2016 ffs.

Is this thread and these comments serious? She's one of the few women that is actually watchable. She fucked up tate and nunes pretty good before going full retard against Ronda. I didn't catch her last fight, or don't remember because it was so damn long ago, but losing twice doesn't mean much. I dunno if its a main card quality fight, but you dorks would probably buy a ppv with BJ Penn vs. CM punk headlining ... so what are you bitching about?

We are dead serious you WMMA virtue signalling hippy.

I totally agree with you man, its embarrassing that this low level amateurish garbage is on main cards of PPV's. UFC is getting worse and worse and worse and if they continue with this then its all gonna end in a bad way, people are already turning away in their droves in the last 2 years.

And to make things worse, 3 of the 8 fights on FOX this weekend are women’s fights
kWgpK_s-200x150.gif

because she is popular fighter? and ask Cowboy and Lewis why more people watched Sage fighting some no100 LW than them.

The reason they are on the main card is because of their skill level.

They are both good enough fighters to be on the main card. Those that do not realize that are hilarious casual piles of shit. lol

To begin, all you WMMA cucks can go ahead and stfu. This fight is on the $65 main card (for those that actually pay) over fights like Jon Dodson vs Pedro Munhoz, Hector Lombard vs C.B. Dollaway, Beniel Dariush vs TBA (was Bobby Green before pulling out).

The main event is already a complete farce with another 135lber getting fed to Cyborg who isn’t main event worthy anyways.

WTF is the UFC doing? Are they trying to kill the sport? Are they just trying to appeal to women and beta cucks? This is a $65 fucking card (again for those dumbasses that pay)

No WMMA fight should ever be on a PPV

They are both good enough fighters to be on the main card. Those that do not realize that are hilarious casual piles of shit. lol
<Oku02>
I knew you were going to show up sooner or later. I think being a casual is preferable to a WMMA loving punk ass bitch like you.

<45><45><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

To be honest 125lb fights arent much better.

Didn't agree with you buddy and you're not right judging by how this thread has went.
I said
I dunno if its a main card quality fight, but you dorks would probably buy a ppv with BJ Penn vs. CM punk headlining ... so what are you bitching about?

Then you said
Would much rather watch Penn vs CM Punk any day of the week over a chick fight. I just don't get wmma.....but I also don't get chick rappers. Now they have guys being "ring girls" at wmma fights? This world is close to ending.

giphy.gif

At this point I think Dana is playing it safe with the SJW crowd by keeping WMMA with the big boys. God forbid some dyke on Twitter starts a boycott campaign against the UFC because they put all the women fights on the prelims

Well, why is 15-loss Arlovski on the main card? Against perennial punching bag Struve? Oh, yeah, that's right - long ago Arlovski was a champion. Cat challenged for a title. Viera is undeafeated. Isn't that good enough to put on the main card?

....oooohhhhh, I see. It's another one of those threads: anything is permissible with abysmal HW division...but women fighting - Blasphemy!

Jarl

Putting your name at the end of your post just makes you look pretentious as fuck. Poll MMA fans and I guarantee you if they had to pick Arlovski/Struve or Zingano/Viera to be on the main card, Arlo/Struve would win hands down.

I said

Then you said

giphy.gif
You're obviously appeasing to the feminine movement and that's cool buddy. Hopefully it get's you laid. But when it comes down to it a SMALL majority of people care about wmma....let alone paying for it. Call me a chauvinist pig, but it is what it is.

Back