Why don't you live the welfare life?

i used to be on welfare and ebt for a good portion of my life when i was younger and when i was into drugs. not the life to live. i lived off my family for awhile. it's also not the life to live if you work a very stressful job that effects your physical and mental health. find a job that pays you enough where you have some passion and pride in it. im stuck in a shitty assed job but it fucking pays alot. i'd like to quit but i can't for now.

This thread is retarded.

People on welfare are broke losers who live in roach and rat infested slums and when they do get to smoke its a blunt thats mostly papaer and when they do get a drink its a 40 between 2 people.

if you are jealous of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:z on welfare the problem isnt them the problem is you and you should see if you can find some more ambition in your life.

Everyone knows people on the dole are loser but I cant believe that some of you spend sp much time thinking about them.

God I cant wait to be on the lowest rung of the ladder yall its gonna be so fuckin baller

No thanks. My job pays good. And i work a 5 week shift. I got two weeks free every 5 week cycle.

Because I like to travel the world and you can't do that on Welfare.

Because I like to travel the world and you can't do that on Welfare.

Nowadays you could probably show up in places like Germany and Sweden, say you're a refugee and get paid welfare during your vacation. I grew up in Germany bro, it's well worth a visit. Bavaria is the shit

cycling_in_bavaria-1600px-nationalpark_berchtesg.jpg

bavaria.jpg

Nowadays you could probably show up in places like Germany and Sweden, say you're a refugee and get paid welfare during your vacation. I grew up in Germany bro, it's well worth a visit. Bavaria is the shit

cycling_in_bavaria-1600px-nationalpark_berchtesg.jpg

bavaria.jpg

I lived in Kaiserslautern for 4 years and my in-laws are from Bonn. :)

Dang.. I freaking love Germany!

I lived in Kaiserslautern for 4 years and my in-laws are from Bonn. :)

Dang.. I freaking love Germany!

Forgot you were US military bro. I was a British military kid

Back