Why don't you live the welfare life?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Drinking at noon, chilling with your homies, not a care in the world. That sounds like the life and it's easy to achieve. It's what most people work their entire lives for to enjoy for a few years when they're too old to do anything fun.

If you're not doing this, you're a sucker.

Other than just pride, why don't you live the life?

Welfare pays like $200 a month
Little hard to achieve all my goals on that kinda scratch

Because I don't want to be a grown man living with my parents.

Most people on welfare are very content doing very little and spending very little money. I'd be bored out of my mind.

Most people on welfare are very content doing very little and spending very little money. I'd be bored out of my mind.
You can't be bored if you're on drugs or drunk or retarded

a.gif

For some people, that shit is enough. But I need to be able to afford way more alcohol than $200 a month buys. So I work.

$1 a bottle = 3 beers

Soju047.jpg
Only 1 dollar a bottle?
Seems like you got all the angles figured out

I should buy a buncha this stuff and sell it for 2 bucks a bottle to teenagers

laughing-like-a-king-homer-simpson.gif

Did it for 18 years. Didn't like it. I like being able to buy and do things whenever I want.

I don't do it because it would not be my money, I don't want to be stealing from others.

I like to travel and eat out and the list goes on and on.....plus some of us like our jobs

I got dem mental disorders so I've thought about the welfare life. My psychiatrist's always asking if I'm still working and all that, checking if I need it. Dunno how much I'd get a month. Far less than what I get paid at work for sure, but maybe I could argue I was living a high roller, maverick lifestyle and to be forced to live on less money would make me batshit crazy? I'm an immigrant in Canada so it could work

i don't live the welfare life because i'm not interested in being poor.
plus, i like doing stuff which i wouldn't be able to do on welfare money.
hell, i was on unemployment around 5 years ago, and that $400/week was a joke. that wouldn't even cover my monthly rent.

Nice things cost, being a trash welfare leech is not for me.

i've been living the lifestyle today. drunk at 11 am and still drinkin' 6 hours later.........and later.........

and if i can get a 5% raise each year on my welfare check, it would be better than my current job gives me.

Back