Why don't you live the welfare life?

Its a LOW life, even disability welfare, you dont have to do anything but there's so much you dont get to do as well.

There is no realistic optimal way however so I dont blame anyone that goes on welfare.

Its either work hard (suffer) and play hard

Or dont work at all and dont play much

Both are about equal frankly

What sickens me is we are like slaves we have 2 choices work all our precious lives or work all our precious lives, (you cant live on part time usually) thats not choice thats not freedom, thats forced work and the illusion of choice. (welfare is meant to be temporary b4 you get back to work most people on it are low level "fraudsters" aka hero's)

So dont think of yourself as a scumbag think of yourself as a hero fighting against something close to slavery. Dont think of workers as your better or superiors think of them as people sustaining an unfair system, people that contribute to this crappy forced way of life. They are sheep and cowards!

People should be forced to work if they want to be part of society, but no one should be forced to work 40 hours a week thats just greed and competition, we can run society on 16 hours a week easily. But the country would become a bit like spain it wouldnt be a leading world power or rich. But I dont think thats anywhere near as important as your one chance at life and the enjoyment of such a small amount of time.

Last edited:
My career allows me to do that about 3 to 4 times a week. I don't generally have to do the morning commute. I spend lots of Monday mornings drinking beers and injecting marihuanas.

In Canada, a single mom with 2 kids on welfare brings in about 3 grand a month. That is take home pay. Add in the low income rental. Rent might be $200 a month vs $1200 a month for the same place without a subsidy. There are multiple other benefits you can hit up. The food banks will feed your family. It is just unreal.

The only positive I can think of, is that I actually have never known any semi intelligent person take advantage of the system. They are all low brow.

Hahaha you're a sucker. Seriously it looks stupid to work in the UK. At least in the US you get $$$ to buy nice stuff. Everything in the UK is expensive as fuck and wages are stupid low.

I'm not a U.K. Defender but that's a bit of a specific statement isn't it? Since you can't get a 1 bed apartment in Cali for less than a mill
Are you from south Florida or something

unenjoyment rules! I never had a better summer/fall than that year. 400 bucks a week and only had to do a few work searches. rest of the time i was cold chillin, the always sunny clip was not too far off fam, it was lit.

Its why I had kids. Typing up my letter of resignation now so I can start getting dat welfare bread.

You can't be bored if you're on drugs or drunk or retarded

a.gif
Sigworthy

A healthy life involves humans applying themselves to something. Sitting around, doing absolutely nothing of value and be rewarded for it, is a waste.

Of course, there's the limited lifestyle associated with it, the drain on the rest of society, and other factors.

Because I am not an African/middle Eastern immigrant or a gipsy, therefore I am not eligible

I was on the dole for about three weeks in July after I graduated...the amount of money you get is certainly not really enough to live on anyway (think it was about £56 per week paid fortnightly), but more than anything it just felt horrible being on it, even for that length of time. Maybe it's just me but I couldn't do it for a lengthy period of time, or I wouldn't want to anyway. The jobseekers building is also a very depressing place, and more than anything the condescension from the employment officers and the general feeling of the place, I just didn't like it...maybe I'm just snobby I don't know. But on the other hand it is a good system to have in place for people who are genuinely looking for a bit of help while they look for a job and I suppose I was glad of the extra money for those few weeks.

If you were getting housing allowance as well as jobseekers then you might be fine though.

Most people on welfare are very content doing very little and spending very little money. I'd be bored out of my mind.
The city of Chicago makes it appealing to not work.. you don't have to pay the ungodly taxes that cover.. housing vouchers, EBT, cell phones and service, medicaid, SSID, etc.

Cook County is a fucking joke. They enact the sugar tax because it supposedly deters people from getting fat, yet people using EBT are exempt from paying it. It's usually the people on EBT that are the ones that need to be paying it and deterred from eating like shit. Just another pathetic money grab.

Try and think about why the specific number of 18 years might be relevant...

You got it.

If I were to elaborate some more on this it wasn't cool when you have friends who's parents either have their own business or just have high paying jobs. It's funny how good you become at hiding it. I don't think my friends would have cared anyway but I never told them.

Looking back at the welfare experience people who have never been a real part of it like to make it so simple as people being lazy to collect money. We didn't have shit. Even with my dad working (on and off) it was never really an easy time. The welfare life is a mental mind fuck. You seriously get stuck in it. Getting out of it is hard. I've asked my mom about it a few times. For one, she never had any real work experience, had a strict mom who wouldn't let her do shit. So when she finally got into the real world, she let lose a little. Got pregnant at 18, I don't think abortions were real options then or she didn't think about it. So she resorted to what she knew about and seen going on around her. She couldn't work because who is gonna take care of the kids, how would our healthcare get taken care of, who would feed us? She always had these questions through our life and just couldn't get out of the system because of those things that were always on her mind. She cut coupons and on the first of the month our fridge was full and that had to last a month. 4 kids makes it last 2 weeks. Then the last 2 weeks it's potatoes and rice for dinner or whatever we could scrape up. Pawn shops and borrowing money from other people was part of the routine.

Section 8 got us out of a ghetto area into better surroundings, in an actual house, in an actual neighborhood. That helped us to see what is possible and influence us better. From it I've not only learned about what I wanted my life to be but also what I didn't want my life to be. And people that complain about tax dollars going to lazy people who don't want to work don't really get it. Sure there is fraud and lazy, you can't deny that, but there are alot of sides to this. There is fraud everywhere but picking on poor people is easy cause they can't really defend themselves and some politicians love making the people fight each other. It was your tax dollars that kept me fed, housed and healthy. And now I'm a tax paying, productive citizen and so are my other siblings (except for 1).

The stigma of been a leech to society.

Though I guess if we're lucky it won't be long before that's yet another taboo that is overturned.

If you think people living the welfare life don't have a care in the world you're crazy. It's stressful being broke.

Back